UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The True Yew Militia: Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCool

Wanderer
Re: The True Yew Militia: Rebirth

a guardian;1762564 said:
I won't speak for the greenskins as a whole as I'm just a member and not warcouncil.

It's on our website as to how we stand towards the current incarnation (LORDCOOL's) of Yew. Because of a constant stream of [Yew] mounted tank mages casting blade spirits, you guys have earned the griefer tag from us. If you wanted to roleplay with us, you could have.

What the other orcs will do is not my call. But I personally will ensure that the orcs I lead will know the difference between [YEW] and [Yew].

So I have been attempting to root out who did this. I believe one new member used BS on you once and did not know he was suppose to, he admitted to it, but said he never broke character. Regardless no orc have come to me with screen shots, or names. Until this is done I can do nothing about it.

a guardian;1762564 said:
I won't speak for the greenskins as a whole as I'm just a member and not warcouncil.

It's on our website as to how we stand towards the current incarnation (LORDCOOL's) of Yew. Because of a constant stream of [Yew] mounted tank mages casting blade spirits, you guys have earned the griefer tag from us. If you wanted to roleplay with us, you could have.

What the other orcs will do is not my call. But I personally will ensure that the orcs I lead will know the difference between [YEW] and [Yew].

I will do the same.

a guardian;1762564 said:

Did you pm the guild leader of the guild in question? If not are you gunning for grief war with them? Try resolving the issue via pms perhaps you can explain to them your view points and why you are upset?

It's pretty obvious how this is going to turn out. Lord Cool, Noc is going to try to rally the orcs to his side, i suggest you try to fix things up with them asap. Just because you got a bad rap with the orcs doesn't mean that it's game over with them. Show them your willingness to rp and not grief and i know you guys have no problem with that. We at tcd dug a hole a mile deap with the orcs but we managed to get out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.