UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Smiley Face guild

GeoX

Sorceror
Re: The Smiley Face guild

George said:
Rage, the players in the guild who are 100% against cheating and automated pvp, is and always will be better then any of the 4239048299428 guilds you have started/been in.

Go away garbage.
your calling me garbage when you yourself pvp with an ex-cheater? when you yourself was trying to defend krrios even though he was cheating? when you yourself DEFEND cheaters? hmm. :gay:

elohdee

Knight

GeoX said:
your calling me garbage when you yourself pvp with an ex-cheater? when you yourself was trying to defend krrios even though he was cheating? when you yourself DEFEND cheaters? hmm. :gay:

he's an admin, he cheats too :(

Fr0sty

Lord

DementedJester said:
Thanks. <3
Ok does that say one thing about how I sued the server? Or even attempted to? No because it wasn't me that tried to. And actually you can ask Ryan...I was never banned.

The funny thing is...is that the only thing you can come up with when I flame you is the false fact that I tried to sue a freeshard. Come up with something original ok?

Oh yeah Choru I'm a failure at life because I don't give a fuck if I suck at a video game. Makes sense. Why don't you go beat off your nasty ass manly looking girlfriend, You know..the one with red hair, instead of sitting in front of a computer all day making fun of people for sucking at a video game.

Megumi

Wanderer

Fr0sty said:
Ok does that say one thing about how I sued the server? Or even attempted to? No because it wasn't me that tried to. And actually you can ask Ryan...I was never banned.

The funny thing is...is that the only thing you can come up with when I flame you is the false fact that I tried to sue a freeshard. Come up with something original ok?

Oh yeah Choru I'm a failure at life because I don't give a fuck if I suck at a video game. Makes sense. Why don't you go beat off your nasty ass manly looking girlfriend, You know..the one with red hair, instead of sitting in front of a computer all day making fun of people for sucking at a video game.

First off, i did ask Ryan.

Secondly, atleast Choru has a girlfriend... All you have is a pillowcase.

GeoX

Sorceror

DementedJester said:

i bet his gf feels sorry for him though rofl.

Fr0sty

Lord

DementedJester said:

And he said I wasn't banned right? Because I wasn't.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Fr0sty said:
Ok does that say one thing about how I sued the server? Or even attempted to? No because it wasn't me that tried to.

Fr0sty said:
Unfortunatly I also am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
There are some illegal things that you are doing and I
have informed my uncle(a lawyer) of this information.
He has found
many things that are illegal with your creating RunUO and accepting
donations and such.
I had some donation items in that house..items that I
paid money for. My uncle is currently attempting to contact EA and
inform them of the situation here. You are making money off of a
copywrited game that isn't yours. Yes that would be illegal.

I think that highlated section blaintly shows you intentionally informed your uncle who is a "lawyer" of ryans allegedly illegal activities. In fact that whole paragraph moreso shows that YOU yourself were behind it. YOU wanted action to be taken.

You can sit there and deny it all you want but the proof is there buddy, go ahead and try to miscomprehend your own writing but we all know better. You're a pathetic loser.

F

first.class.mail

Fr0sty said:
Why don't you go beat off your nasty ass manly looking girlfriend, You know..the one with red hair, instead of sitting in front of a computer all day making fun of people for sucking at a video game.
Hmm, let's see here.. If he has a "nasty ass manly looking girlfriend" why the fuck would you jerk off to her?
You fail at trying to insult someone over the internet.

Flipper

Knight

George said:
Hey sir, Flipper *from what I have seen* only plays ridiculously out numbered on the field. As you only play when you have 3-4 more then the opposition. 3v3s in the pits are not field...so do not claim that you fight even numbers very often.

Rage, the players in the guild who are 100% against cheating and automated pvp, is and always will be better then any of the 4239048299428 guilds you have started/been in.

Go away garbage.

Thank thee sir. And it's true usually it's just me and Jenova vs. whoever's out there, be it 5 P F, 3 Entourage + mares, or 15 smily face guys. We manage, but also die our fair share =)

Geox is king of scouting on a blue, props to him for showing up in the field to fight those "a crimson knight" guys earlier today, even though they had 4 and you had 2. Oh, wait, you disappeared and Coke died alone =(

Anyways I stand by my previous statement: Geox give up

Zagar230

Sorceror

DementedJester said:
Along with rN, they're saving pvp, stop calling them trash.

Wanna know how?

They're not syncing spells... Which makes them fun to fight. There's no healing through a 5man sync'd dump with less than 4 people and without disrupt. As a result certain groups have started using certain clients to gain an advantage... as a result pvp ahs degenerated into a state where any guild that doesn't conform to the current play style is automatically trash. What's more fun, 3v3ing in the pits all day while counting backwards from 3 over and over and over and over... or finding 15 guys who don't count backwards from 3 and attampting to pick one off while they drop random spells on you?

Kind of a given, right?

We call the ability to sync/heal through syncs skill... What bullshit.
I have a proposition to make, let;s stop syncing. Let's just go back to the simplicity of gunning someone down with spells rather than hitting someone with a big spike of damage.
Let's drop this idea that UO takes skill and more to the point, let's stop calling counting backwards skill... Or even worse, using a ventrilo bind to count for you. Let's stop being so overly competetive and go back to having fun... Please?

I just read the first page of this thread and had to post. :) All you say is people use razor and such. I think its true. I only use razor for when i go to bed and I need to gm shit. = new chars. I use uogamers. Im a dexxer idc flame me. Atleast i know when i own someone that uses razor i get twice the credit. And that i owned a mage with a dexxer. Lol. I dont care for people who say Dexxer take no skills. Well, they do. Not as much as mages. But, they do take skill.

Thats all i got to say. :)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Fr0sty said:
Oh yeah Choru I'm a failure at life because I don't give a fuck if I suck at a video game. Makes sense. .

No, imho you a failure because you spend time doing something and dont want to be the absolute best, the complete lack of competetiveness makes you a loser.

Why don't you go beat off your nasty ass manly looking girlfriend, You know..the one with red hair

Sorry, I dont currently know any girls with red hair, although my girlfriends hair is currently blonde :/, everheard theexpression 'beuty is in the eye of the beholder? Right, well, lets just leave it there then. At least my picture is actaully of me, not of the basketball/football/ice hockey/table tennis/polo/rugby player I'm pretending to be this week :/

instead of sitting in front of a computer all day making fun of people for sucking at a video game

What? If I did'nt see in front of a computer for most of my day how could I possibly earn my living??? I think I've already pointed out the fact that its not the fact that you suck at a video game I'm making fun of, its the fact that you dont care you suck at it :/

GeoX

Sorceror

Flipper said:
Thank thee sir. And it's true usually it's just me and Jenova vs. whoever's out there, be it 5 P F, 3 Entourage + mares, or 15 smily face guys. We manage, but also die our fair share =)

Geox is king of scouting on a blue, props to him for showing up in the field to fight those "a crimson knight" guys earlier today, even though they had 4 and you had 2. Oh, wait, you disappeared and Coke died alone =(

Anyways I stand by my previous statement: Geox give up

your flipper, that's sad in it self. it's amazing how all of a sudden you jump on the bandwagon of hating me when you joined rage. gg

plus......didn't go quit?? please actually keep your word and quit, no one wants you except maybe your slavemaster jenova.