UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Smiley Face guild

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: The Smiley Face guild

I think if there was a vote:WHO SHOULD QUIT GEOX OR FLIPPER I'd be willing to bet more people would vote for you.

Just imho ofc np.

r33n

Knight

GeoX said:
your flipper, that's sad in it self. it's amazing how all of a sudden you jump on the bandwagon of hating me when you joined rage. gg

plus......didn't go quit?? please actually keep your word and quit, no one wants you except maybe your slavemaster jenova.

flipper is in my top 5 fav people that play this server

aint EEEVEEn

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

GeoX said:
your flipper, that's sad in it self. it's amazing how all of a sudden you jump on the bandwagon of hating me when you joined rage. gg

plus......didn't go quit?? please actually keep your word and quit, no one wants you except maybe your slavemaster jenova.

Flipper is:

Funny
Helpfull
Loyal
Not the kind of person who takes UO too serisouly
Not the kind of person who scouts on a blue to avoid a difficult fight

You are:

Arager
Not at all loyal
About as good at UO as a loaf of bread
Acomplete pussy who dodges a difficuly fight whenever possible

F

first.class.mail

sup choru.

you are wasting your fuckiNG TIME

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

GeoX said:

:wtf: :english:

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

first.class.mail said:
sup choru.

you are wasting your fuckiNG TIME

Oh hi FCM, I have much time to waste, mainly because I'm chillin' on my epic mount at level 60 WAITING FOR TO CATCH UP YOU POS.

F

first.class.mail

_Choru_ said:
Oh hi FCM, I have much time to waste, mainly because I'm chillin' on my epic mount at level 60 WAITING FOR TO CATCH UP YOU POS.
4 levels, make my char 60

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Well I will, but I need to get exalted in AV first, then hit champion, then get 300 tailoring, then get300 skinning, then get 300 fishing, then get 300 cooking.

Also I must get exalted with Timbermaw Hold, THIS IS WHERE I HELP YOU LEVEL.

F

first.class.mail

Yeah when you get on later I need you to be my AE pig :[[

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

first.class.mail said:
Yeah when you get on later I need you to be my AE pig :[[

Ok sir, Ill be on around around 10 my time, got fingz to do this evening.

F

first.class.mail

I'm gonna go to sleep now, be back on about 5pm or 6pm my time ;D

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

OK MAN HAVE FUN.

ILL BE ON AROUND THAT TIME TOO BECAUSE IM SEEING MY GIRLFRIEND TONIGHT, I DIDNT WANT TO TELL YOU THAT BECAUSE YOUR GOING TO GET JEALOUS AND /CUT ME :'(

Fr0sty

Lord

first.class.mail said:
Hmm, let's see here.. If he has a "nasty ass manly looking girlfriend" why the fuck would you jerk off to her?
You fail at trying to insult someone over the internet.
Fr0sty said:
Oh yeah Choru I'm a failure at life because I don't give a fuck if I suck at a video game. Makes sense. Why don't you go beat off your nasty ass manly looking girlfriend, You know..the one with red hair, instead of sitting in front of a computer all day making fun of people for sucking at a video game.

Tbh I think it says go BEAT HER OFF. Not GO BEAT OFF TO HER. Stfu

Fr0sty

Lord

_Choru_ said:
No, imho you a failure because you spend time doing something and dont want to be the absolute best, the complete lack of competetiveness makes you a loser.

Sorry, I dont currently know any girls with red hair, although my girlfriends hair is currently blonde :/, everheard theexpression 'beuty is in the eye of the beholder? Right, well, lets just leave it there then. At least my picture is actaully of me, not of the basketball/football/ice hockey/table tennis/polo/rugby player I'm pretending to be this week :/

What? If I did'nt see in front of a computer for most of my day how could I possibly earn my living??? I think I've already pointed out the fact that its not the fact that you suck at a video game I'm making fun of, its the fact that you dont care you suck at it :/

Funny how all you british fucks make assumptions about someone and you don't even know them. Oh well doesn't bother me though. And btw...no I don't really care if I suck at this game. Because that's exactly what it is and all it will ever be..A GAME. I play it to enjoy myself for a little bit. Of course I want to be successful at it, but if I'm not I really don't give a shit because it doesn't benefit me.

Flipper

Knight

Valentino said:
don't trust r33n. he said he loved me, gave me herpes, and won't answer my calls.

more like don't trust r33n, he'll love you, try to give you herpes, and will repeatedly call you.

seriously about that last part. he called me a bunch irl.

<3 =)