UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Shadowlords [SL] Claiming Demise.

Re: The Shadowlords [SL] Claiming Demise.

N0S0und0fTrace;674436 said:
Yeah ture... I also forgot about your pvp char... All your items are on that one char that wont let you log in? man i would be so pissed.

I've got more shit than i know what to do with, i'm glad you think i only have one suit though, or one character. I just get tired of popping in at the gate and seeing Julio Gonzalez riding everyone's nuts.

I don't know why you bother to create new forum accounts. Everyone calls you on it anyways, but like i've said to you before, ignorance must be bliss.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;674479 said:
I've got more shit than i know what to do with, i'm glad you think i only have one suit though, or one character. I just get tired of popping in at the gate and seeing Julio Gonzalez riding everyone's nuts.

I don't know why you bother to create new forum accounts. Everyone calls you on it anyways, but like i've said to you before, ignorance must be bliss.

Do you mean Julio owning Esk 1v1.

1V1 Duel pure mage?

If not then do not speak.

N0S0und0fTrace;674487 said:
Do you mean Julio owning Esk 1v1.

1V1 Duel pure mage?

If not then do not speak.

I like how you just incriminated yourself :) See you under your next forum name bra.

Mister Dank

Knight

Eskeshehir;674426 said:
Rather pointless playing a 4/6 chiv dexxer when you ping 150-300, against guy's who ping 60 and below on scribe mages.

I've talked to numerous people from the UK that get a steady ping anywhere between 115-130, which is the same fucking ping I get in Oregon.

Here, I'll edit your post for accuracy in relation to reality

Eskeshehir;674426 said:
Rather pointless playing