UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Shadowlords [SL] Claiming Demise.

Howl

Sorceror
Re: The Shadowlords [SL] Claiming Demise.

XanaxChimp;672770 said:
All i hear is muttering bs :(

WTF are you talking about, shit face? 9/10 times when Fenchurch ran into a faction battle, it was against at least 3 SL members. And on the rare occasions where there was one, many more showed up pretty soon.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;673064 said:
WTF are you talking about, shit face? 9/10 times when Fenchurch ran into a faction battle, it was against at least 3 SL members. And on the rare occasions where there was one, many more showed up pretty soon.

The life of demise for you.

silvertiger

Knight

You guys are sad, but [SL] is claiming demise. As posted in the heroes topic You either get ganked by D.C., R.W., or [SL]. [.] can be added too. The thing about that is usually only howl and regner are on.:D

Howl

Sorceror

Yep. And I'm the only person in my little Myval faction guild.

Devo

Sorceror

Howl;673571 said:
Yep. And I'm the only person in my little Myval faction guild.

and u cry about getting ganked when u try and solo on a faction char

Does anybody even give a flying fuck about faction's anymore? I think the only other people i've seen in Faction's aside from the USA crew, is Marcedes as the TB leader, and Some thief from Minax.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;674352 said:
Does anybody even give a flying fuck about faction's anymore? I think the only other people i've seen in Faction's aside from the USA crew, is Marcedes as the TB leader, and Some thief from Minax.

Becuase your never in fel sir.... Howl and a few others are in factions as well.