UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the official "who pays up their money duel losses?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I WAS RANK 3... AND ALSO.. LOSE ALL MY RANK? REALLY?

You went from rank 3 to either 16 (assuming thats not josh) or 25th.

Yes you lost all "rank"

LIES!

Here we go again with another drama thread... Can't we have nice discussions without trying to get people to talk shit to each other... Lets have some positive threads for once.

crikey

Sorceror
Kinda hard to make positive threads in the pvp section dude ;)
If negativity wasnt allowed in the pvp section it would be dead as fuck lol....

Anyways....I wasnt the one posting negativity in my opening post.

I opened with some positivity regarding two honorable fellas who pay their debts :)

Thank god Ryan turned down your request to be a forum mod, otherwise thered be nothing but tumbleweeds blowing threw here

crikey

Sorceror
Generally most people have enough respect to keep their negativity in the PVP section

General discussion section is the nice positive part of the forums

Welcome to the slums :)

Theres not always the need to make threads to get people to talk shit to each other.. You can make other types of threads, maybe something that will bring some positivity to PvP.. Get some duels going for money, set up a pvp event and post a time see who shows up.. Anything really

crikey

Sorceror
Theres not always the need to make threads to get people to talk shit to each other.. You can make other types of threads, maybe something that will bring some positivity to PvP.. Get some duels going for money, set up a pvp event and post a time see who shows up.. Anything really
Ive been trying to get duels going for money. I think my suggestion in this thread to add a gold wager option to the dueling system was a good one.

I would love to set up a pvp event if I could. I just dont have the wealth to offer an attractive prize.
People should post those in the "player run events" section

You also have to understand heavy, that some of us thrive off chaos. To us, negativity is really positivity ;)
If that makes me a badguy, so be it

Ive been trying to get duels going for money. I think my suggestion in this thread to add a gold wager option to the dueling system was a good one.

I would love to set up a pvp event if I could. I just dont have the wealth to offer an attractive prize.
People should post those in the "player run events" section

You also have to understand heavy, that some of us thrive off chaos. To us, negativity is really positivity ;)
If that makes me a badguy, so be it
you don't even pvp...forum warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.