UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Official Mickey Munday Vs Long Dong Silver Best Of 11 For 1 Mil

jigga941

Sorceror
Illum you clearly care about Mickey's duels. First you logged onto the game to watch them, second your in here slamming mickey on a game "you don't play anymore" like an hour and a half after he posts. Get a life
The only person that cares about what you post is in love with his fucking puny bicep, this is getting ridiculous
PLEASE STOP WITH THE BICEP POSE MAN FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST PLEASE

jigga941

Sorceror
Fucking chin pubes and a bandito mustache, that's bad breeding right there man. First hand bad breeding.
Did you mom fuck Cheech or something?

i havent logged on since feb

BUT THIS GUYS A GINGER HEADED FUCK LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL
I JUST WONDER, WAS HE HAPPY CUZ HE WAS BENT OR WAS HE HAPPY BECAUSE HE SAW YET ANOTHER BOYFRIEND THAT WAS OUT OF THE PICTURE
OR WAS HIS OTHER BOYFRIEND TAKING THE PICTURE

"HEY BRO BEND ME OVER AND WE'LL HAVE OUR 3RD BOYFRIEND TAKE A PICTURE OK? OH YOURE SHY? ITS OK IM MICKEY MOPED, YOU CAN CLEARLY HIDE YOUR FACE OF THE SHAME THAT WILL BE BROUGHT TO OUR FAMILIES FOR BEING FAGGOTS

LOL LOOK HOW MICKEY HAS BIG ASS EAR HOLES AND HIS BOYFRIEND TATTED LIKE HE JUST GOT OUTTA JAIL

IS MICKEYS BOYFRIEND FROM JAIL?

He probably thinking I was you. I noticed him crying too me while I was selling something on skype. I told him who I was and he starts yelling in caps talking about forum warriors. I even told him I would duel his crybaby ass once I finished my deal, but he was gone. Even tried to say he was going to come out of retirement... yet he was a commanding LADY of some faction.

I am always down to duel/ffa/2v1. Hit me up and we can set something up Wiggaman. Just don't spam me with all your bullshit and caps lock. Also, no one gave 2 fucks about mickey. I live at the docks, so i recall there to go afk for a minute.

dude jigga can try all he wants, theres no way he honestly didnt burst out laughing when he saw that picture

if those two lovers ever have a falling out, this picture will be the first thing dwayne brings up and it will end the argument pretty quickly, because it can't be trumped..

mickey is a flaming homosexual.

1 is lucky

2 is lucky

3 ehhh yea maybe

4, 5 ,6

YOU SUCK BRO

QQ
1 is lucky

2 is lucky

3 ehhh yea maybe

4, 5 ,6

YOU SUCK BRO

QQ
hey man at least he paid you , which most people wouldnt , you cant blame the guy for being competitive ... hes only been alchy dueling for 3 or 4 months compared to your 5 years and he beats you more then most soooooo id give him props if i were you but you are too much of a dick , im next best of ten for mil same offer let me know when.

Long Dong: " I thought best of 11 was first to 11 wins "

Keep practicing sport

Thanks for the easy money!

SO HANG ON A MINUTE , sterling archer is mickey .. he told me that it was someone that taught him alchy or some bullshit awhile back , didn't he used to use this account to comment and like his own post and shit? weirrrrd he told me that wasn't him just like he said for months he wasn't ronda rousey , and like hes saying now hes not the raserai clone , the guy is clearly some kind of pathological liar with split personalities or something , and he says I'M delusional ....... just like he tells me he weighs 205 and hes a golden glove boxer lol ... right bro. hes so full of shit - i'm next in line for those duels , i'm not saying i'm going to win but i'm sick of you winning one duel and declining a rematch , at least this way i can fight you more than once ... i'll pay up if i lose just like long dong did cuz we are true to our word unlike some people.

and i'll save you fags the trouble of looking me up , prolly a fuck-ton cooler than you scrubs neways, and yeah i fucked the hawian lookin chick for 2 years and the other girl for 2.5 and they hot as fuck , not strokin on some sausage like you fags

Attachments

• 1656131_10153845968385545_1525671606_n.jpg
    1656131_10153845968385545_1525671606_n.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 10352280_10154193330965545_27737841488768130_n.jpg
    10352280_10154193330965545_27737841488768130_n.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 10650008_10154562257250545_8622298921358859320_n.jpg
    10650008_10154562257250545_8622298921358859320_n.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 282064_10150739791620545_948773_n.jpg
    282064_10150739791620545_948773_n.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 29
Illum you clearly care about Mickey's duels. First you logged onto the game to watch them, second your in here slamming mickey on a game "you don't play anymore" like an hour and a half after he posts. Get a life
The only person that cares about what you post is in love with his fucking puny bicep, this is getting ridiculous
PLEASE STOP WITH THE BICEP POSE MAN FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST PLEASE
i honestly think tyler could log on tomoro and smash mickey, he would sure as fuck smash dwayne last time i dueled dwayne was 2 seperate streaks of like 6 duels like 12 in 0 , u rage quit the duels and when i msgd you on skype to be like man its all good dont et mad you fucking blocked me ... lol and ive beaten mickey a few times not tht he ever duels me more then twice at a time , but when tyler logged on for the first time in months to duel me upon my request he smashed me and i didnt make excuses like you did to me dwayne saying tis all luck blah blah i said gf like somone should when they are humbled- dwaynes famous line is " I HEALED FOR 70 AND STILL DIED, THIS GAME IS GARBAGE"

hey man at least he paid you , which most people wouldnt , you cant blame the guy for being competitive ... hes only been alchy dueling for 3 or 4 months compared to your 5 years and he beats you more then most soooooo id give him props if i were you but you are too much of a dick , im next best of ten for mil same offer let me know when.

He's been alchying for 3-4 months straight, where I haven't done more than 10 alchy duels in the last six months. Not to mention on just one of his characters alone he has 2000+ duels so I don't wanna hear that as an excuse. BTW the reason he didn't get any more duels is because I know for 100 % certainty he wouldn't have given them to me if he won. The last two times I have dueled this kid he has dueled once and rejected to do more. So fuck him, why would I give him anymore after I proved my point?

Get real.

He's been alchying for 3-4 months straight, where I haven't done more than 10 alchy duels in the last six months. Not to mention on just one of his characters alone he has 2000+ duels so I don't wanna hear that as an excuse. BTW the reason he didn't get any more duels is because I know for 100 % certainty he wouldn't have given them to me if he won. The last two times I have dueled this kid he has dueled once and rejected to do more. So fuck him, why would I give him anymore after I proved my point?

Get real.

You lie an awful lot Mickey. you just dueled what's his face best out of 11 yesterday. And uonewb beat you a few days before that.

i honestly think tyler could log on tomoro and smash mickey, he would sure as fuck smash dwayne last time i dueled dwayne was 2 seperate streaks of like 6 duels like 12 in 0 , u rage quit the duels and when i msgd you on skype to be like man its all good dont et mad you fucking blocked me ... lol and ive beaten mickey a few times not tht he ever duels me more then twice at a time , but when tyler logged on for the first time in months to duel me upon my request he smashed me and i didnt make excuses like you did to me dwayne saying tis all luck blah blah i said gf like somone should when they are humbled- dwaynes famous line is " I HEALED FOR 70 AND STILL DIED, THIS GAME IS GARBAGE"

Lol
You lie an awful lot Mickey. you just dueled what's his face best out of 11 yesterday. And uonewb beat you a few days before that.

Who the fuck is uonewb?

A few times?

Here is the last time we dueled.

I think the score ended up being like 30-2?

Do you guys just convince yourself of all the lies that come out of your mouth or are you just trolling? I can't tell just how delusional you guys really are.