UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the new crafting system was part of ML

the new crafting system was part of ML

it was updated due to mondains legacy offering superiour mobs and items. I dont see why it has been added here. I dont actually like it, and its going to quickly ruin the economy

Phelon

Knight
Re: the new crafting system was part of ML

adverserath;553070 said:
it was updated due to mondains legacy offering superiour mobs and items. I dont see why it has been added here. I dont actually like it, and its going to quickly ruin the economy

Well that depends on how one views the current economy. As a newer player, I think I will welcome it with open arms.

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Cat's out of the bag anyway. If it is reverted, the same people who were already advantaged will be even more ahead of the rest

mek1994

Knight

adverserath;553070 said:

I agree... it wouldn't be so bad if they got fucking instanced corpses so players could accumulate more gold... this server will prolly go to the pits

Sly-demise

Sorceror

adverserath;553070 said:
it was updated due to mondains legacy offering superiour mobs and items.

This actually makes sense.

Phelon;553070 said:
Well that depends on how one views the current economy. As a newer player, I think I will welcome it with open arms.

To use an old cliché, mate, wanting can often be better than having.

Gisela;553070 said:
Cat's out of the bag anyway. If it is reverted, the same people who were already advantaged will be even more ahead of the rest

Yes, though we can't deny that this update has made the rich even richer.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

LOL typical of people crying of tired of the same old and now crying cause something new came but it was not what they wanted....

Whatever the Dev's will do on this shard people are always going to cry.

get over it and play the damm game

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Sly-demise;553093 said:
This actually makes sense.

To use an old cliché, mate, wanting can often be better than having.

Yes, though we can't deny that this update has made the rich even richer.
how does it make the rich even richer... its an update that helps new players the ability to get a suit faster and cheaper. how hard is to get a Hrsk... it took me 6 hours to get from zero bods to a hrsk in my hands and make a ok suit to play either pvm or pvp...

Khephren

Knight

what if this is one of many updates to come?

what if that part was completed and they have been working on the other stuff?

to be honnest... I don,t care... I'm just happy with this one and by the time I finnish burning all the hammers and kits I own, there will surelly be something new :)))

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Ill even add this will actully be helpfull to those i gaunt that could not afford a decent luck suit now they will be able to get 1000+luck on ANY archers or tamers or dexxers or weaivers that will increase the loot drop and artie drop so stop crying....

Devs? i believe all of the updates were created in these forums. they just approved. Im not complaining cos i cant do it, Its because when i do I will have everything I need.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

adverserath;553117 said:
Devs? i believe all of the updates were created in these forums. they just approved. Im not complaining cos i cant do it, Its because when i do I will have everything I need.
see thats where you are wrong this update was part of the new SVN that just came out. read before crying

Quoth

Wanderer

adverserath;553070 said:

I play for other things than economy, it's just not my thing.
Maybe you should play the stockmarket or something.

mek1994

Knight

Dexter-LoM;553112 said:
Ill even add this will actully be helpfull to those i gaunt that could not afford a decent luck suit now they will be able to get 1000+luck on ANY archers or tamers or dexxers or weaivers that will increase the loot drop and artie drop so stop crying....

lol what is luck gonna do when there are no instanced corpses... i have 1300 luck and still get shit drops... even in doom and i do excellent damage

Dexter-LoM

Knight

mek1994;553121 said:
lol what is luck gonna do when there are no instanced corpses... i have 1300 luck and still get shit drops... even in doom and i do excellent damage
obviously you aint doing that great of damage ....

cmcmcm

Knight

rej5000;553124 said:
Can somebody please tell me wtf an instanced corpse is?

When the mob dies you will have items that only you can loot and don't need to worry with auto loot anymore.

So instanced corpse ftw

mek1994

Knight

Monsters usually drop double the gold they do on this server and the loot is a lot better... example: I used to pick up 1/3's off ogre lords on OSI

Sly-demise

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM;553107 said:
how does it make the rich even richer... its an update that helps new players the ability to get a suit faster and cheaper. how hard is to get a Hrsk... it took me 6 hours to get from zero bods to a hrsk in my hands and make a ok suit to play either pvm or pvp...

While you spent 6 hours gathering BODS to make an HRSK, somebody else was already burning the 50 he had in stock. Just a few quick questions:

Why are there weaker monsters like skeletons, trolls and ettins, and not just DF's, Champions and Yamandons? If you are to venture out with pro-equipment on your 2nd day there's really no reason to waste your time fighting newb monsters.

Why is there a Gauntlet with an artifact system that demands a lot of time and very rarely drops really good items? You're better off grabbing a dull copper hammer and crafting yourself items just as good.

EDIT:
Dexter-LoM;553107 said:

Why the hell would you want to go to Gaunt? :)

i agree. 6 hours to get a hrsk, or 1 month of grinding in Doom. the stuff you make now is potentially better than artis.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Sly-demise;553132 said:
While you spent 6 hours gathering BODS to make an HRSK, somebody else was already burning the 50 he had in stock. Just a few quick questions:

Why are there weaker monsters like skeletons, trolls and ettins, and not just DF's, Champions and Yamandons? If you are to venture out with pro-equipment on your 2nd day there's really no reason to waste your time fighting newb monsters.

Why is there a Gauntlet with an artifact system that demands a lot of time and very rarely drops really good items? You're better off grabbing a dull copper hammer and crafting yourself items just as good.

EDIT:

Why the hell would you want to go to Gaunt? :)
the people that had the 50 hrsk I know of 2 that had that many and they are hard working tailors or smith that spent the time gathering bods or spending 1.5kk for a book of bods keeping the economy flowing. Even if we have those bump on the runics you still need the jewlery to match I still need the arties I might of been here since 05 but I quit once a year droping my house or giving it to young players to help them. So I might of been here for a long time but I had to restart so far 3 times from scratch. making new suits new weapons new jewls new arties. I dont see any way how its making the rich richer sooo they burned there own work wow am sorry but yeah I would do the same.

On the other hand Mek1994 your crying bout this but you just gave me the perfect example YOU ARE ABLE To GET 1/3 off ogre lords on osi wow that is kewl. and you would like to see this here but you complain bout the runic bump as per osi? the only thing i see here is that your mad cause it does not benefit you. on other hand not many people are crying bout it. I only saw so far bout 5.....

OSI loot might be better the AI is better over there too.
9/10 would not be able to be in gaunt if AI was the same way as OSI.

its not like we have better runics as OSI its as per OSI. Loot in my opinion could be better but we shall see in the future. I hope they bump the loot but I want them to bump the AI at the same time.