UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Easy Way to Solo Champ Spawns

MB

Knight
I use a tome or slayer spellbook. I get by without a weapon skill because if spawn is attacking me, I've screwed up.

Rustcrust

Squire
This is fascinating. I can't believe I've played UO for so long and only ever done a barracoon.
('00-today)

silvertiger

Knight
I kinda like saying all stay twice before invising and then when you pop out all you are doing is wither bombing. Just a personal thing. NOt sure if it really effects it either way. And the template seems to have a bit extra in the wrong areas. You could get more med if you remove the extra baggage. 105 or 110 magery should suffice and 100 eval should suffice. You could also go ahead and take lore upto 115 and not worry about a loose cannon. Just personal critics. Some folks use the staff. I used it, but it is far easier to grab some of the necessary mods for this temp that way. You can grab 15 lmc sdi and magery [making more room for more med woot. lol. A note: by dropping the eval and magery down you wind up w/ less raid protection. Also in that case if you drop the staff and go for tome and get disarmed and you setup the extra magery for the tome.....Also at the same time the staff could what the fuddah pwn someone. Anywho just have to play around with these things see what suits you best.

kaylesk

Sorceror
If all your basically doing to chew through spawn is casting wither, why the Eval Int? I didn't think it added dmg to wither. Same with the slayer prop, I didn't think they increased necro dmg either. If someone could clarify that for me :) thanks

Looking forward to soloing a champ spawn as I finish up the build.

MB

Knight
If all your basically doing to chew through spawn is casting wither, why the Eval Int? I didn't think it added dmg to wither. Same with the slayer prop, I didn't think they increased necro dmg either. If someone could clarify that for me :) thanks

Looking forward to soloing a champ spawn as I finish up the build.

1. Gives me some form of defense when raided
2. Allows me to Ebolt the runners low on health, MA/FB loop Champs/Harrower, Harm spam Rikky.

I wear a tome and equip slayer books as needed.

But if you want, Eval can be traded out for Spellweaving or Vet and still be effective to spawn.

kaylesk

Sorceror
Very cool, thx. My thought was raiders/boss finishes. I think I'll try vet for now and maybe as I get better at it drop that for more dmg with eval.

Cerxis

Traveler
...Same with the slayer prop, I didn't think they increased necro dmg either. If someone could clarify that for me :) thanks
Slayer books dont push Necro dmg. They even dont push MindBlast :(
So its nearly useless if u dont use Eval.

BugaBuga

Sorceror
Wow! Very nice guide!

I ever thought that solo champ could be possible lol

I'm going to mod my tammer to try this =D following your guide, I'll need to add Necro, Spirit Speak, and Eval Int.

Actually my template is:
110 Animal Taming (With jewels, real 102, need to keep training :p)
110 Animal Lore
100 Veterinary
100 Magery
110 Peacemaking
110 Musicanship
Rest in Meditation

I'm not sure to leave Vet at the tamer or create a new char stealth/mage/vet.

I'll go to the spawn to die to try with the help of a Necro/Mage/Weaver. What do you think? Leave Vet? or Train Eval + new char?

Thanks MB :)

If you have extra soulstones put vet on it. For those times your not spawning and need the vet. When your soloing spawns you will want a stealth protector/rezzer anyways so no point of not putting vet on him too.

There is a lot of wiggle room in the template tho. The skills you pick after the core are really based on personal preference.

Mashu

Page
Cool guide, thanks.

Does anyone have any tips for level 4 of the Destard spawn? I was able to make it there easy enough but I just couldn't take down spawn fast enough to advance it any further.

Ive been messing around with:

100 magery(115 with tome)
120 eval
100 spellweaving( or anatomy)
80 necro(100 with bracers)
115 spiritspeak
100 hiding
55 stealth(60 with oaks)
50 ninja

with a bonded greater on follow. i originally built it to lure spawn for something else but it works nicely at spawns too.

Bucyrus

Sorceror
Question for the necro tamers. Now since gd's invis themselves.. Do u find yourself getting mauled constantly or did u just dump gd's for spawning all together and go with a cu or ru?

MB

Knight
Question for the necro tamers. Now since gd's invis themselves.. Do u find yourself getting mauled constantly or did u just dump gd's for spawning all together and go with a cu or ru?
See videos in the first post.