UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Easy Way to Solo Champ Spawns

MB

Knight
All the T2A spawns are Mephitis or Neira right now. These are typically harder to solo and have less valuable artifacts. If you get a couple of friends and do one of these, a Barracoon, Rikktor or Semidar might pop and provide you with some valuable stuff.

Note: I was lying about the times. I take more than an hour to solo Semidar and Rikktor. Oaks takes about 90 minutes to two-man. I don't bother with Neira or Mephitis.

jc_at_aq

Sorceror
I'd still love to see a packet video (Razor video) from someone demonstrating this technique for champs, regardless of whether it takes 15 minutes or more than an hour. Razor videos are small and you can skip the boring parts :)

MB

Knight
Can't get uploads on forum to work past couple of days.

Here is an RPV I just went and made of me soloing Rikktor in Destard using this method. Took about 75 min. I screwed up and died at one point, but notice I had a stealth vet mage on hand to help me get back up.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QIWIZSPO

darkzz

Sorceror
im really interested in watching this video but when i try, the screen get black and the client hangs.

is there anything i can do to solve this?

MB

Knight
I don't know, I can never get RPVs to work with old clients I have anymore. I think you need old installs.

darkzz

Sorceror
its frustating.. tried every 6.0.xx.x versions and still cant watch.

one client started playing but then it crashed the razor with .net framework error...

if anyone manage to get this working please let me know

MB

Knight
I can't get it to work either, was able to an update or two ago. Can't get it to work loading from an old Razor I had on a USB drive either.

I guess one of the recent Razor updates messed up the ability to load an old client and watch RPVs, I have an old Razor, but can't connect with it.

MB

Knight
A video is not really needed to understand this, it's pretty simple. I don't want to go thru the hassle of making youtube videos.

Spawn should rarely be behind you. Have lots of GHeal and GCure potions.

1. Pre-cast invis
2. Run towards monsters
3. When they flag, you say 'all guard me' and drop the invis on yourself
4. Let dragon start attacking spawn
5. Say "all stay" twice as you run behind the dragon
6. All the spawn should be on the dragon as you hold down your wither key
7. Gheal up your dragon
8. Go to step 1

qUOtable

Wanderer
Question on this template: Besides the wraith and wither, what is the real need for the Spirit speak? And at that the Necro? To me, and yes I am a coward, when you are PvMing, would with this, what about adding hiding stealth? At the very least if things go bad I can run away and fight again another day?? Just wondering. I was looking at stratics templates, and there was something similar here:

115 Animal Lore
90 Animal Taming
20 Focus
100 Hiding
110 Magery
60 Meditation
100 Stealth
110 Veterinary

Pro's:
- Can Scout all tamable mobs for desirability.
- Can Lead Pet to desired mob, allowing Pet to take the
Mob's Attack Focus.

Con's:
- Inability to resist spells.
- Extremely ineffective without pets.
- No offensive magery capabilities.

Now I don't like the focus at all, of all things, why wouldn't you plop the 20 in med and keep your mana up?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I also looked at this one, don't understand how one can fit in 805 on a toon, but even if you tweaked this to be useful, if you have pets taking up the spawn you shouldn't be too far off:

118 Taming
110 Lore
112 Vet
105 Magery
120 Music
120 Peace
120 Disco

Pro's:
- A combination of the 2 most powerful PvM templates, this character can switfty despatch almost any foe

Con's:

Help a noob out and let me know what might work well. Thanx.

jaasso

Knight
there is one major con in both: no wither. if you want to spawn with a tamer just follow muscly's instructions

MB

Knight
Question on this template: Besides the wraith and wither, what is the real need for the Spirit speak? And at that the Necro? To me, and yes I am a coward, when you are PvMing, would with this, what about adding hiding stealth? At the very least if things go bad I can run away and fight again another day?? Just wondering. I was looking at stratics templates, and there was something similar here:

115 Animal Lore
90 Animal Taming
20 Focus
100 Hiding
110 Magery
60 Meditation
100 Stealth
110 Veterinary

Pro's:
- Can Scout all tamable mobs for desirability.
- Can Lead Pet to desired mob, allowing Pet to take the
Mob's Attack Focus.

Con's:
- Extremely ineffective without pets.

Now I don't like the focus at all, of all things, why wouldn't you plop the 20 in med and keep your mana up?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I also looked at this one, don't understand how one can fit in 805 on a toon, but even if you tweaked this to be useful, if you have pets taking up the spawn you shouldn't be too far off:

118 Taming
110 Lore
112 Vet
105 Magery
120 Music
120 Peace
120 Disco

Pro's:
- A combination of the 2 most powerful PvM templates, this character can switfty despatch almost any foe

Con's:

Help a noob out and let me know what might work well. Thanx.
Wither is the only spell you really need to do the spawn. With your template, you have no spells to damage mobs. Your dragon isn't going to be able to do even the first level of the spawn alone.

My instructions allows your pet to take the mob's attack focus.

90 Taming wouldn't control a dragon

You don't need more than 60 stealth in a stealth template.

darkzz

Sorceror
tried the ilsh oaks the other day with your tactics.... managed to get to the 5 candle.... hard as hell. i dont think this is a good one to try lol...

guess im going to try another one.

MB

Knight
Yes, Oaks isn't a good one to do. I couldn't even come close to advancing 2nd level Oaks in T2A, Ilsh would be harder than that. I can however, two-man Oaks with a sampire's help.

qUOtable

Wanderer
That would be why I asked, especially since the info came from stratics, which while informationtive gives you very little practical application. Much appreciated on the info.