UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Camping Trick Explained

Hawken

Wanderer
Re: The Camping Trick Explained

The Instigator;396511 said:
so are any of these the "human arms lore" version? or are you still writing it out?

He wrote it out.

Drakull-demise;386667 said:
top your skills, lock all, set the arms lore & item id to go up and macro arms lore item, item id item in a loop.

If you want the actual Razor Macro code for using Arms Lore:

Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|4
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|3922
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Just make sure you have a dagger in your pack or re-target another weapon or armor piece.

The Instigator

Sorceror

ok I got to 720, but I can't figure out how to paste that macro into razor itself. sorry, I'm a little slow with razor.

Hawken

Wanderer

Copy and paste the macro into Notepad. Save the file as Armslore.macro and save it in the c:\Program Files\Razor\Macros folder. Run Razor and you will have a macro called Armslore.

[Drakull]

Knight

The Instigator;396702 said:
ok I got to 720, but I can't figure out how to paste that macro into razor itself. sorry, I'm a little slow with razor.
Even easier...
create a new macro in razor.
click on record and do the following with your char:
use skill arms lore
target a piece of armor you wear
use skill item identification
target the same piece of armor you wear as before.

Then add a couple waits after the target lines and modify the "wait for target" to set the delay to 2. Set the macro to loop, lock all the skills, set item identification and arms lore to raise and lock the stats that you don't want to raise.
Then run the loop for a few hours :)