UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Test shard & probable patch tomorrow

A

ASayre

Well, all of thoses crashes were like 5 manifestations of the same bug, and since the base bug is now fixed, it shouldn't be a problem. I DID take it down though because, 90% of the testing I wanted done, was, well, done, and the fact that until we get more RAM, having two servers running on the same machine with a duplicate of the world, caused them both to lag.

A

ASayre

As far as why it didn't go onto main server yesterday, is, cause, well, of those bugs which are now fixed. It's just that, today, well, the day's not over yet And rigth now I'm typing this from the comp lab next to the cafeteria at school. :p

Andzx

Wanderer
ASayre8 said:
As far as why it didn't go onto main server yesterday, is, cause, well, of those bugs which are now fixed. It's just that, today, well, the day's not over yet And rigth now I'm typing this from the comp lab next to the cafeteria at school. :p
Let's hope you get home soon :D.

vAlAkIvI

Page
Alderon said:
New Bod timer:

Bod timers remain, but when you turn in a completed smith/tailor bod, you will be able to get a new one right away and the bodtimer will reset.

awesome! now there is no need to have 10 tailors and blacksmiths to get BODs :rolleyes:

about the Treasures of Tokuno how do u get them? just by killing monsters there?

Well, yes and no.

There is no need for multiple bodrunners anymore, though it still makes the bod-thing easier. Remember, without multiple bodrunners you need to fill and return bods to get new ones. And is it really that much fun to spend your online time on filling and returning crappy reward bods only to be rewarded cloth which you use and fill others with?

Ingots are the same...hehe you could let your minerbot mine ingots while your smith uses them to fill and turn in bods.

A

ASayre

Two years, 8 months and 13 days. If I give a date time for sure, I'll somehow miss it and then everyoene will be mad at me :p

Everytime I think I'm done and ready to upload it, I find ANOTHER feature/tweak/change to do. After the test center, then that really annoying and stupid Gump bug cause OSI changed the way the client acts. And then today, The Pub 31 Summon changes. And then later today (I can see into the future! ;)) A small quickie gump thing when someone connects without using the latest client so that when someone uses Guild chat and they go 'WTF', they'll know it's cause they have an older client :p

After those things, going to be putting the test shard up again t'night, (did anyone test the guild/alliance chat by the way?), and if THAT goes well, it'll 'maybe' go up on the main server on Wed.

A

ASayre

Anyways, test shard up, I want you to TEST Alliance and guild chat, the pub 31 summon changes, and, um... yea, stuffs. :p

Andzx

Wanderer
I have this question about the box( minor makoto arty ) you open and get 10 random magic items.
What level loot is it? 3? 4? 5?! Tell me it's the highest level possible :p !

Valkyrie

Sorceror
I found a lil bug!

If i declare war to another guild and set it for 1 hour, the war will be over in 1 minute :p

hiei36

Wanderer
Will crafting slayer and lrc/lmc spellbooks be included in this update? Not sure about the lrc/lmc part, that might just be because I haven't been able to craft one yet.

Muggz

Sorceror

Kari said:
I found a lil bug!

If i declare war to another guild and set it for 1 hour, the war will be over in 1 minute :p

he has it set to make it so 1 hour = 1 min on the testing so it is easier to test