UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Test shard & probable patch tomorrow

A

ASayre

Test shard & probable patch tomorrow

I've put up the test shard again, this time without all the extras in the bank, but it's usign a backup of the main demise server.

To connect, use the same IP except port 2345.

[00:57] <ASayre8> Change ;og as I look at what's changed:
[00:58] <ASayre8> Converting from a MD5 hashing sysytem for passwords to SHA1
[01:01] <ASayre8> Region conversion from an old sysytem to a new system. Behind the scenes so players won't care ;)

[01:01] <ASayre8> The new Guild System
[01:01] <ASayre8> Treasures of Tokuno

[01:01] <ASayre8> tweaking paragon hue so it's the correct hue.
[01:03] <ASayre8> Misc behind the scenes tweaks and fixes
[01:04] <ASayre8> The silver capture bonus for facions in faction towns
[01:05] <ASayre8> The fixed in pub 32 localization for decor plants
[01:08] <ASayre8> More staff reporting stuffs
[01:11] <ASayre8> new polymorph gump
[01:11] <ASayre8> the ability to [who PlayerNamehere
[01:13] <ASayre8> Lots of other bug fixes
[01:14] <ASayre8> Easter Egg with Scissors
[01:23] <ASayre8> Pub 32 BoD timer change

And a whole bunch of other stuff and things that were changed that were to minor for me to remember.

Please email any bugs you find to [email protected]

Should the test shard go well, this will find it's way onto the main Demise server tomorrow.

Go on and test it!

Cool, especially the new bod timer and ToT

I hope 2-tile vetting and tinker-enhancing have made it to test shard, but if not, i can live with it :)

Uhm, i could also just try and find out for myself...

Andzx

Wanderer
What excatly is new about the BOD timer?

Tokuno treasures, um hehe...vortexer mages of dungeon blood rejoyce once again :D :p .

toby

Wanderer
Is anyone having a hard time logging on to the test shard? all i am getting is the veryfying username and password screen like forever.

And i think there is something wrong with the "horselord". Because instead of being a yumi bow, it is a daisho in the test shard if i am not mistaken. :confused:

New Bod timer:

Bod timers remain, but when you turn in a completed smith/tailor bod, you will be able to get a new one right away and the bodtimer will reset.

Errasal

Wanderer
Im deffinatly looking forward to the new bod system. I also wish to see the treasures of tokuno on this shard. I hope they arent taken out after the next "pub" like on OSI, or it wud put the people unable to hunt in tokuno at the moment at a great disadvantage. All I know is that the shard keeps getting better, so keep up the good work staff =]

A

ASayre

It's up, sorry I didn't fix it faster but it was 3AM and I can't think that late ;p

A

ASayre

Tourist said:
So many fixes/addons but bug 215 (wraith form) still not in :(

It was fixed but the fix needed fixing and it's now fixed.

Andzx

Wanderer
ASayre8 said:
Should the test shard go well, this will find it's way onto the main Demise server tomorrow.
Since it isn't in yet today, something gone terribly wrong :eek: ?
Will there be another test of the new features and fixes for old/new problems after a while or all this is just being implemented and takes a little while? :)

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
This is some pretty neat stuff, new minor arts, new major arts, new guild system..
Very nice, I hope the testing goes well :)