UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Test Center up!

That's funny. I have no problem stealthing with a whole spined ninja leather armor. Must be a problem with the classic leather armor in different materials only.

huo

Wanderer
it was runic armor , made by barbed and horned runic sewing kits, what you wear is maybe usual spinned leather armor crafted with usual sewing kit

Eddy Boy

Wanderer
Omg guys

This testing stinks.... Animals Wonderfully happy turns content in 3mins,Hiryu`s loot 1k,no tokuno arties omg...Revenant lions have deadly nox,Oni can cast all magery! PLEASE STOP THIS! :mad:

pbguy434

Knight
Eddy, apperently its like OSI. So sorry you can't get the EASIEST 1.6k in your life by killing an oni.

And happiness ratings are based on successful commands given. If its a succesful command, it gains 1 loyalty point. If its not succesful, then it loses 3. And its based on 1/100 now instead of 1/10.

Eddy Boy

Wanderer
Ohh

Ohhh i see.... :) but its very ghhrrr bad to feed yor pet all the time.he eats like troglodit =) I ll sell my house to keep all my pets satiated :D

Elf

Sorceror
It's not on the test shard anymore is it? It's on the main shard now I think...right?

I think the problem I was having with the test center is that I wasn't clear on exactly what was changed on it, so I didn't know what to test.

I think it would be pretty cool if there was MOTD or something telling us what was changed. I'm in the process of trying to get a hold of an OSI account with access to Tokuno so I can check the loot and stuff.

Elf said:
It's not on the test shard anymore is it? It's on the main shard now I think...right?

I think the problem I was having with the test center is that I wasn't clear on exactly what was changed on it, so I didn't know what to test.

I think it would be pretty cool if there was MOTD or something telling us what was changed. I'm in the process of trying to get a hold of an OSI account with access to Tokuno so I can check the loot and stuff.

Anything on the main shard :)

Thats as much as I know based on what I know Asayre was/is working on.

Ronin-demise

Wanderer
No SE weap Abilities?

If the new stuff has been implemented (sp?), does that mean that the SE weap abilities still arn't ready? not to complain, i love the work that the staff puts in, and the new stuff looks great, but i thought that the SE abilities were on the To Add list, maybe i was mistaken?
On a side note, any plans to impliment Honor soon?

pbguy434

Knight
There IS the weapon abilities. For all of them, you have to have higher than 50 in either Ninjitsu or Bushido. Right now the only way to do that kind of stuff is to raise ninjitsu by the Fukiya Darts.

[Drakull]

Knight
Not all of them are active: on the kumi bow the armor piercing is not (double shot asks for bushido/ninjitsu over 50).

A

ASayre

Drakull said:
Not all of them are active: on the kumi bow the armor piercing is not (double shot asks for bushido/ninjitsu over 50).

All but like 3 or 4 are in.