UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Test Center up!

A

ASayre

Test Center up!

Okay, I've bene procrastonating too long and playing too many other games in my spare time... (Those that frequent IRC can attest to this fact ;>)

Anyways, I wanted to make this post now before I goto bed as a way of forcing me to stop and put this up.

Now, I didn't get all the things done that I had mentioned in the last patch thing-a-ma-bober. Insead of focusing on features, there are a LOT of bug fixes, and OSI-accuracy tweaks. If I tried to list them all out I'd procrastonate on that then this thing would never get up, so, you'll just have to fuss around with 'em.

connect to login.uodemise.com Port 2345

Now that this is posted, I'll have something 'forcing' me to put it up tomorrow. If nothing else, this is jsut something I'm typing for myself ;p

edit: read http://uodemise.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=39481#post39481

Test center is up! connect to login.uodemise.com Port 2345 if there are any problems, bugs -at- uodemise dot com

qweazdak

Wanderer
well he said he didnt get to all of it. i think he said he got the weapon abilities done before he left and you noticed that the mount ethies are in. he didnt do the doom puzzles i know that. he didnt have enough information to do that. i dont know what else he did, i guess we will find out.

A

ASayre

I procrastonated to 11:59. So, tomorrow. I swear, the merge is done, jsust need to put it up, but, I made a incomplete changelog:

Someone (12:23:12 AM): What kinda shits ya bringin?
Omane Shadowsoul (12:23:21 AM): well
Omane Shadowsoul (12:23:24 AM): zillions of bug fixes
Omane Shadowsoul (12:23:27 AM): um
Omane Shadowsoul (12:23:28 AM): Valor
Omane Shadowsoul (12:23:33 AM): Repair deeds
Omane Shadowsoul (12:23:40 AM): all but I think 3 of the SE weapon abilities
Someone (12:23:43 AM): repair deeds are good shits
Someone (12:23:50 AM): cool
Omane Shadowsoul (12:24:02 AM): and yea, as far as feaures, oh, some more debug stuff
Someone (12:24:12 AM): cool cool
Omane Shadowsoul (1:08:53 AM): Champion spawn titles
Omane Shadowsoul (1:09:00 AM): just remembered
Omane Shadowsoul (1:09:01 AM): ;)
Someone (1:09:04 AM): oh?
Someone (1:09:06 AM): Neat
Someone (1:09:12 AM): How about plague beasts? :D
Omane Shadowsoul (1:09:15 AM): ><
Omane Shadowsoul (1:09:16 AM): lol
Someone (1:21:49 AM): Nice :D
Omane Shadowsoul (1:31:01 AM): I hate perging
Omane Shadowsoul (1:31:02 AM): ti's so
Omane Shadowsoul (1:31:02 AM): boring
Omane Shadowsoul (1:31:03 AM): :(
Someone (1:31:12 AM): what are you purging? acocunts?
Omane Shadowsoul (1:31:17 AM): err
Omane Shadowsoul (1:31:18 AM): merging
Someone (1:31:23 AM): bah
Omane Shadowsoul (1:33:05 AM): someone doesn't know howtospell 'acquire'
Someone (1:33:05 AM): with lava and shit
Someone (1:33:08 AM): it should be neat
Omane Shadowsoul (1:33:09 AM): As I am merging
Omane Shadowsoul (1:33:18 AM): in all the global renames of me changing aquire to acquire
Omane Shadowsoul (1:33:19 AM): ;<
Someone (1:33:25 AM): lol
Someone (1:33:48 AM): So, when can we expect to see these changes?
Someone (1:33:52 AM): After test? :D
Omane Shadowsoul (1:34:24 AM): yup
Omane Shadowsoul (1:34:30 AM): Oh
Omane Shadowsoul (1:34:37 AM): and recoded loyalty and other stuff too
Someone (1:35:02 AM): How is that change going to effect pets?
Omane Shadowsoul (1:35:07 AM): well
Omane Shadowsoul (1:35:20 AM): insetad of loyalty from
Omane Shadowsoul (1:35:22 AM): 1 to 10
Omane Shadowsoul (1:35:26 AM): it's from 1-100 basically
Someone (1:35:33 AM): Ok
Omane Shadowsoul (1:35:40 AM): and if you give it
Omane Shadowsoul (1:35:45 AM): a successful command
Omane Shadowsoul (1:35:48 AM): it's loyalty goes up by 1
Someone (1:35:51 AM): So, a little more than 2 meats to go from sad to i love you
Omane Shadowsoul (1:35:53 AM): unsuccessful it goes down by 3
Omane Shadowsoul (1:36:03 AM): hehe
Someone (1:36:29 AM): Fire beetles bondable by non tamers aswell?
Omane Shadowsoul (1:36:31 AM): OIh and controled renamed to controlled
Omane Shadowsoul (1:36:33 AM): Yes
Someone (1:36:45 AM): Controlled spelled correctly?!
Someone (1:36:58 AM): You have no idea how much that fucked me up in the past lol
Omane Shadowsoul (1:37:00 AM): Hehe
Omane Shadowsoul (1:37:03 AM): same here
Omane Shadowsoul (1:37:04 AM): I hated it
Omane Shadowsoul (1:37:06 AM): and <3 VS studio
Omane Shadowsoul (1:37:12 AM): for It's refactorign stuff to rename it
Omane Shadowsoul (1:38:18 AM): Oh and Sheaf of hay added to Grains & hay
Omane Shadowsoul (1:38:26 AM): And paragons get extra loot now depending on their fame
Someone (1:38:44 AM): so, loot table updates aswell? or just paragon loot tables?
Omane Shadowsoul (1:39:22 AM): a LOT of loot table updates
Omane Shadowsoul (1:39:27 AM): and a lto fo special moves for the SE creatures
Someone (1:39:46 AM): thats gunna hurt come tot hunting at the champ lol
Someone (1:39:53 AM): people are gunna be thrown off guard
Omane Shadowsoul (1:40:00 AM): hehe
Someone (1:40:27 AM): i like people being throw off guard
Someone (1:40:49 AM): Will test be up at all today?
Someone (1:41:01 AM): I have today off and I can test like mad :p
Someone (1:41:50 AM): Oh, I don't know if you knew about this
Omane Shadowsoul (1:41:59 AM): yup, iyt'll prolly be up
Omane Shadowsoul (1:42:08 AM): and paragon chances based on creatures; fame insetad of a fixed percentage
Omane Shadowsoul (1:44:26 AM): hehe
Omane Shadowsoul (1:44:32 AM): Fame/karma bonuses for BoDs tweaked
Someone (1:44:42 AM): But I'm not too proud to offer 1 mill for a moded rune book lol
Omane Shadowsoul (1:45:02 AM): Champ skull are now 'cursed and uninsurable
Someone (1:45:06 AM): I'm not much of a bod tester
Someone (1:45:24 AM): but weapon effects and all that shit, i;ve no problem testing
Omane Shadowsoul (1:46:25 AM): a switch for Champ spawns for confined roaming( roamign with the radius of where it

spawns to the edge of the area as opposed to roaming with a radius that's the smallest diagonal
Omane Shadowsoul (1:47:15 AM): a bunch of memory optimizations
Someone (1:47:26 AM): You put alot of work into this one it looks like
Omane Shadowsoul (1:47:42 AM): yup :)
Someone (1:48:24 AM): Well, I guess I'd better go to bed, I've a long day of testing ahead of me tomorrow
Omane Shadowsoul (1:48:40 AM): Okeydays, are yas leaving your AIM client open?
Omane Shadowsoul (1:48:43 AM): it's a good place
Omane Shadowsoul (1:48:45 AM): to write notes
Omane Shadowsoul (1:48:46 AM): of what I cahnges
Omane Shadowsoul (1:48:47 AM): ;>
Omane Shadowsoul (1:48:49 AM): changed*
Omane Shadowsoul (1:49:15 AM): ASHs now only use charges if you're using blacksmithing
Someone (1:51:18 AM): I can leave it open
Omane Shadowsoul (1:51:55 AM): :)
Omane Shadowsoul (1:53:58 AM): kk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous message was not received by Someone because of error (1:54:00 AM): User Someone is not available.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omane Shadowsoul (1:54:17 AM): kk
Previous message was not received by Someone because of error (1:54:17 AM): User Someone is not available.

Someone (1:55:10 AM): I'm not?
Someone (1:55:15 AM): I thought I was
Someone (1:55:42 AM): Hiccuped interweb i guess
Someone (1:55:53 AM): Mount abilities
Someone (1:56:05 AM): . limits to recharging solen stuff
Omane Shadowsoul (1:56:37 AM): hehe
Omane Shadowsoul (1:56:37 AM): <3
Someone (1:56:53 AM): later
Omane Shadowsoul (1:56:54 AM): I can jsut copy paste (removing your sn of course) into the piost
Omane Shadowsoul (1:56:56 AM): 'ta!
Someone (1:57:21 AM): Even if I pop offline, you should be able to keep posting it in this window no?
Someone (1:57:32 AM): My internet is just acting goofy now and then
Omane Shadowsoul (1:57:45 AM):

Omane Shadowsoul (1:54:17 AM): kk
Previous message was not received by Someone because of error (1:54:17 AM): User Someone is not available.

Someone (1:55:10 AM): I'm not?
Omane Shadowsoul (1:57:50 AM): It gives that but if needbe
Omane Shadowsoul (1:57:53 AM): i can jsut sam staffhcat
Omane Shadowsoul (1:57:53 AM): ;>
Omane Shadowsoul (1:57:55 AM): spam*
Someone (1:58:00 AM): lol
Someone (1:58:11 AM): Or hit me on irc
Someone (1:58:16 AM): i'll leave both going
Omane Shadowsoul (1:58:42 AM): kk
Omane Shadowsoul (2:00:28 AM): <3
Omane Shadowsoul (2:04:32 AM): proper fame loss with death
Omane Shadowsoul (2:04:53 AM): runebook delay
Omane Shadowsoul (2:05:39 AM): allowing equipped stuff when polymorphed (gener specific stuff)
Omane Shadowsoul (2:06:05 AM): (only listieng osme bugfixes I remmeber)
Omane Shadowsoul (2:06:18 AM): bugfix with huing stuff colorless not showign resource
Omane Shadowsoul (2:07:46 AM): updates to the shop cointainers
Omane Shadowsoul (2:11:27 AM): Crafted toolsnow scales their uses depending on quality
Omane Shadowsoul (2:12:04 AM): note: runebook use elay for each individual runeboook is 7 sec.
Omane Shadowsoul (2:12:31 AM): the scissors easter egg is back dammit, that was annoying ;p
Omane Shadowsoul (2:12:46 AM): well
Omane Shadowsoul (2:12:47 AM): mebbe not
Omane Shadowsoul (2:12:50 AM): nm on that, I dunno
Omane Shadowsoul (2:13:00 AM): i think it will but I have a comment in there that it wont I thnk it's left over

though
Omane Shadowsoul (2:13:20 AM): I'll leave it out for now, I don't care 'bout it
Omane Shadowsoul (2:13:33 AM): I already said the solen stuffs
Omane Shadowsoul (2:13:48 AM): max charges and max amount of tiems it can be recharged
Omane Shadowsoul (2:14:30 AM): formula updates to a LOT of things
Omane Shadowsoul (2:14:40 AM): Some creatures are now immune to bleed attack
Omane Shadowsoul (2:15:12 AM): you can now nolonger herd away animals you don't own
Omane Shadowsoul (2:16:36 AM): removed slayers should nolonger appear in loot
Omane Shadowsoul (2:18:19 AM): bug fix with guilds and leaving alliances and then not being recognized as left
Omane Shadowsoul (2:19:18 AM): luck now a formula insetad ofa huge table
Omane Shadowsoul (2:20:34 AM): staff can attack players and vice versa without restrictions in trammel-rulesets
Omane Shadowsoul (2:20:45 AM): bug with Strength bonuses affecting it too much fixes
Omane Shadowsoul (2:21:14 AM): Mage armor no longer counts towards stealth limit, formula still nto osi-exact

though. someone got any idea?
Omane Shadowsoul (2:22:45 AM): couns can no longer be overweight
Omane Shadowsoul (2:24:40 AM): again, loot updates for about almost everything ;)
Omane Shadowsoul (2:27:32 AM): sheaf of hay now on vendor tables
Omane Shadowsoul (2:27:36 AM): for farmers that is
Omane Shadowsoul (2:29:46 AM): Houses now handle deletion of characters, if you delete a char, it'll goto another

character on the account
Omane Shadowsoul (2:30:08 AM): tokuno boats wrap correctly
Omane Shadowsoul (2:30:23 AM): can't place boats in champ spawn region
Omane Shadowsoul (2:31:29 AM): cusomization no longer has a base fee of 10000
Omane Shadowsoul (2:34:19 AM): can no longer force meditiation while wearing armor you can't med in
Omane Shadowsoul (2:34:47 AM): arcane stuff now only takes 1 gem
Omane Shadowsoul (2:34:50 AM): regardldess of circle
Omane Shadowsoul (2:34:53 AM): err, charge
Omane Shadowsoul (2:37:24 AM): lotsa spellign errors fixed
Omane Shadowsoul (2:37:27 AM): and prolly that's about it
Omane Shadowsoul (2:38:34 AM): players can non longer use [echo
Omane Shadowsoul (2:38:59 AM): (side note to that: there were soem IDIOTS spamming [echo to try and advertise...

don't they know that only they can see it? ;p)
Session concluded at 2:40:39 AM
Omane Shadowsoul (2:40:51 AM): variopus fixes with houses
Omane Shadowsoul (2:40:54 AM): and roofs and stuff
Session concluded at 2:41:00 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am loving it :D

RunUO staff rocks!

ps: please say it includes OSI's tinker-enhancing, neon weapons, (without the colors :p ) and 2-tile vetting of pets (you know, just like healing). But if it doesn't i can wait.

Elf

Sorceror
Do you want us to post bugs/inconsistencies with OSI that we find? Just curious because I have a list of stuff but I wasn't sure where to put it.

A

ASayre

Elf said:
Do you want us to post bugs/inconsistencies with OSI that we find? Just curious because I have a list of stuff but I wasn't sure where to put it.

Only if you're 100% sure its' a difference on OSI. ie, you either tested it within the past week or there's a patch message detailing it. If it's something detailed, screenshots and/or RPV.

asayre < at > UODemise {Dotdotdot} com. More proof the better, and if it's an inconsistency rather than an obvious bug, a note needs to be incldued of wether this is a SE/ML/AoS/Pre-AoS change.

A

ASayre

I've already recieved an email from you but it lacks one thing, proof & testing. Please be sure anything you send me is accurate as far as OSI and how it differs. OSI bugs we will NOT reproduce.

They msut be specific, with the data gathered from OSI, and NOT from the data files. Just because insideUO says creature has sound x, doesn't mean it has that on OSI. The data needs to be gathered from OSI.

Anything reported must have information about 'em, if there's no message, what IS the message? things like that.

Elf

Sorceror
2 more....in the first one I was trying to show the whisper command, but you can't see the character's text until it appears over the character's head, so I couldn't show the Whisper: text.

A

ASayre

Elf said:
2 more....in the first one I was trying to show the whisper command, but you can't see the character's text until it appears over the character's head, so I couldn't show the Whisper: text.

pets hearign Whisper from > 1 tile away is an OSI bug.

Elf

Sorceror
Well, my character pretty much explains what's going in each one, but I apologize if it wasn't very clear.

In the first one, you can see a reaper casting all sorts of spells...paralyze, bless, weaken, teleport, etc

In the second one, it shows that you can fish while sailing at "slow forward", and the third shows the same thing while sailing at "forward" speed.

The fourth video shows more spellcasting by a serpent.

The fifth one shows that corpses don't block boat movement.

The sixth one shows the aggressor highlighting of monsters.

The last one attempts to show the lich sounds.

This one attempts to show the whisper command, however it didn't work too well...but it does show that pets/summons auto follow after a kill, and follow you even when you run offscreen. (In RunUO they stop if their master goes offscreen, and you have to run back to find them.)

huo

Wanderer
runic barbed , horned and spinned leathers ( plain leather not tested) work for stealth like plate non med armor. i wasnt able to stealth in full runic peaces set at 110 stealth.....(its same as on normal demise)
View attachment 119
leather med armor droped of a monster does not affect stealth