UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Test Center is Live

X-Halio-X

Wanderer
Re: Test Center is Live

why is everyone against nassiruo?

it would be ok if gms kill you a few times but not if they abuse it, or if they froze you, or yes?

sure, gms are getting some fun but there is no reason to froze or block ur account, is it?

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

btw... why at www.uogamers.com the ONLINE COUNT says 1000+, what does that means?
in just checked and there are 15 players online at the test center

the accounts will get deleted when the test is over right?

i was wondering why my ping is higher inside game than outside, outside i get a ping of about 55ms to login.uogamers.com and tc.uogamers.com and inside game i get about 200 average, sometimes more, sometimes less but its not constant, wtf?
btw, in game it says it sends 10bytes packets and using the ping command i send packets of 32bytes and get a better ping.

i was also wondering that are the feluca moonstones for, i just doube clicked one and it just changed its color, double clicked it again and it changed to a darker color, double clicked again and nothing happened

Blacula-

Wanderer

lol jesse, I'm pretty sure you guys are the ones that started the expo pot spam, we were dueling and you noobs come up and start spamming pots.

Big mama

Wanderer

Ryan;1463423 said:
Yes it's true and you read it right... We are opening up a test center to do some testing of Hybrid and Publish 76.

Publish 76 will be rolled onto Hybrid in phases over the next day or so to Test Center before we actually push it to the live shard.

A few notes regarding test center:
  1. All accounts have been wiped.
  2. It is setskill enabled (setskill magery 100).
  3. Your bank boxes will be filled when you join the shard.
  4. The hero evil system is gone.
  5. Factions have been wiped.
Over the next few days patches will go live on Test Center for testing and public opinions on how they perform.

There have been a TON of optimizations done to reduce lag and things of this nature. We ask that you please take the time to play there.

We anticipate skill changes being rolled out to Test Center to be included in Publish 76 also.

The Login Information is as follows:
LoginServer=tc.uogamers.com,2593
or if that doesnt work​
LoginServer=75.126.197.215,2593

JOIN IRC: IRC.RUNUO.COM #TESTCENTER​
We look forward to your feedback and thank you for your continued support.

In other words where do i go to do the login server

creap

Sorceror

Is the ability to throw purple pots without a timer a feature of the new patch? It will ruin pvp entirely... people will just be running around magic arrow spam and pot spam, ftw. Since you can do this almost indefinetly providing resources.

Jismo

Wanderer

creap;1470538 said:
Is the ability to throw purple pots without a timer a feature of the new patch? It will ruin pvp entirely... people will just be running around magic arrow spam and pot spam, ftw. Since you can do this almost indefinetly providing resources.

There isn't a timer on test?