UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Test Center is Live

Slip

Page
Re: Test Center is Live

this kind of sucks i lost my house and my ethy now im a bola/alchy/stun/dexxer/hiding/archer

yes i have macros to say set magery 0 set hiding 100 use skill hiding :)

A Walrus

Wanderer

everyone got weapons and then they were deleted, yet heavy smoker gets to keep his invulnerable mount...

nassiruo

Wanderer

Will someone please unstaff Forsaken One? Half of the people on the shard including me have videos of him pking people and when failing he bracket kills them, kicks them, sets his hp when being attacked, sets people frozen with gm commands while he kills, has mr that lasts for unlimited spells, has a weap that one hits, sets his int unlimited, sets his hp to 500. the funniest one out of all the bracket kill shit was when he acted like he was going to pvp me 1v1 then said all kill bracket killed me and never got off his mare without casting one single spell.

it's...a...test...shard.

all of your equipment is free, there are restock balls, is it that big of a deal that they want to have some fun?

nassiruo

Wanderer

having fun at other peoples expense? would it be funny if i did that too you? its all in fun you know?

I was trying to place a keep. Instead of clicking yes I logged out and came back to this. Its not just a shadow because I wasn't able to walk through it.

Blacula-

Wanderer

well, I spent like 2 hours settin up my nice gy house and shit, then the next day i log on to staff ganking saix in my house, we couldn't ban the staff, and they kept adding revenants in my house... we got more ppl and dropped the staff, then they area killed us deleted my house, let heavy smoker place, deleted all my shit... now today they set it so i cant move or cast and sick their mares on me and send me into stat... kinda hard to TEST the new publish with this interference..

nassiruo

Wanderer

i made osi test my main shard id make this test my main shard if there werent fucking dumb gms who cried when you killed them.

Countessa

Knight

nassiruo;1465054 said:
i made osi test my main shard id make this test my main shard if there werent fucking dumb gms who cried when you killed them.

If you have a problem with staff, I strongly suggest using the proper channels to lodge your complaint. Your repeated complaints in this thread will not fix any problem you perceive to be occurring. Quite frankly, you sound like a big baby.
Even if there is a problem with a staff member, lumping them all in one category and insulting them is begging for a forum ban. Lets not have that happen.
Use the proper channels.

I can't remember where I read this, unless I've just forgotten and made this up in my mind. I thought I read somewhere ancient sos's would be in some update?Is it here or am I just crazy?

Cronus3166

Sorceror

simplyshane;1465095 said:
I can't remember where I read this, unless I've just forgotten and made this up in my mind. I thought I read somewhere ancient sos's would be in some update?Is it here or am I just crazy?

It was a poll we took about a month ago. They asked if we wanted some updated skills and used that as an example.

I know for one I'm hoping it will be in pub 76, but it doesn't seem like it will be :(

Elf

Sorceror

Cronus3166;1464074 said:
Most of the people probably don't want to get on and just test, when they don't know what they are testing.
(

That's what I was thinking also. I logged on for about an hour last night, and there were 42 people on, most of which I'm guessing were the ones running around the graveyard having an e-penis measuring competition. Are we supposed to be testing anything in particular or was it just to see if people could play normally without problems with Publish 76 applied?

Elf

Sorceror

nassiruo;1465054 said:

I guess if you paid a monthly fee you'd have a valid reason to complain...

creap

Sorceror

pretty cool, just wish I could get some cool stuff to look as pimp as the rest of the server.,