UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Test Center is Live

Code Blue

Knight
Re: Test Center is Live

Countessa;1465087 said:
If you have a problem with staff, I strongly suggest using the proper channels to lodge your complaint. Your repeated complaints in this thread will not fix any problem you perceive to be occurring. Quite frankly, you sound like a big baby.
Even if there is a problem with a staff member, lumping them all in one category and insulting them is begging for a forum ban. Lets not have that happen.
Use the proper channels.

LOL tell me of this channel tessa!

i want to know!

Countessa

Knight

INDK;1472792 said:
LOL tell me of this channel tessa!

i want to know!

You already know. But since you asked.

Perceived problems with a specific staff member regarding conduct should be addressed to the team lead. Pm on the forum or icq usually works.
Perceived problems with forum moderators should be addressed to Addicted.
Perceived problems with abuse or staff in higher positions(team lead/forum lead/admin) should be sent to [email protected].

Posting on the forums never solves the problem, and in general usually makes it worse.

Beat'n Gutz

Wanderer

Countessa;1472812 said:
You already know. But since you asked.

Perceived problems with a specific staff member regarding conduct should be addressed to the team lead. Pm on the forum or icq usually works.
Perceived problems with forum moderators should be addressed to Addicted.
Perceived problems with abuse or staff in higher positions(team lead/forum lead/admin) should be sent to [email protected].

Posting on the forums never solves the problem, and in general usually makes it worse.

What happens if we have a problem with Addicted? then who do we message?
he catches the most hate from people on the forums.....

*i wonder why*

Denwo

Wanderer

new patch is in, test is prolly going to be gone until they need to test something else.

Denwo

Wanderer

obe19900;1484894 said:
Would someone explain how exactly to log on?

Its closed, it was only open to test out the new patch before they put it live on the server. Its live now so it'll be back up next time they want to test something out.