UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

POPOL might be your best guess, he seems to be the one most interested in the price of them.

sssuuu

Knight

incubusfan1413;1900709 said:
you never throw the tickets away til people claim the prizes and the gms say its over.

True, but like MIQ I took the risk too, considering I only have about 0.987% chance of winning, the last time I bought a ticket to see how high it was, then it probably was even lower o_O'

Oh well, it sucks when you do the math to find out your odds hehehe :p

*Rides away on an emu*

beelzebub

Knight

ill sell mine for 42374283423 mils

we're gonna have a nice neighborhood guys, glad to be sharing an island with you. lets make it a truce to never harass each other

sssuuu

Knight

beelzebub;1900873 said:
ill sell mine for 42374283423 mils

we're gonna have a nice neighborhood guys, glad to be sharing an island with you. lets make it a truce to never harass each other

*Has plans for harassment*

[Tons of boxes in front of your doors and your marked runes everyday for everyone muahah]

J/k

I'm totally jealous of your neighborhood. :(

*Rides away on an emu*

i think this is a test. its like how long will you wait before you crack. thats all well and fun i can win. believe me i waited a year and half to place a castle on a plot where people told me someone had been there 4 years. well it fell and i won. i will win again. bring the waiting. haha just come back.

Trevor

Knight

incubusfan1413;1901183 said:
i think this is a test. its like how long will you wait before you crack. thats all well and fun i can win. believe me i waited a year and half to place a castle on a plot where people told me someone had been there 4 years. well it fell and i won. i will win again. bring the waiting. haha just come back.

She cant take that both Beelz and Black won so she jumped the border to the worst place on earth. Wait does she already live in Canada?

MadeInQuebec

incubusfan1413;1901183 said:

Was it THAT plot that you were looking for for ages?

beelzebub

Knight

trevorc21;1901407 said:
She cant take that both Beelz and Black won so she jumped the border to the worst place on earth. Wait does she already live in Canada?

yes thats why she jumped the border into mexico

more

Sorceror

Mark;1899522 said:
I was going to allow Tessa the honor of announcing the winners (it is her raffle after all!); unfortunately, she has been very busy lately.

The winning ticket numbers for Tessa's Raffle are:
1st - 20767
2nd - 12840
3rd - 14136
4th - 11092

If you have a winning ticket, page in game to claim your prize!

You can read more about her raffle here:
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/shard-news/191387-hybrid-homeowners-raffle-2009-a.html

EDIT: The winning tickets have been hued blue.
What the hell is that crap? How is it Tessas freakin raffle? What is this the run uo sharD? or the "Tessas shard" because I get the feeling that I'm not playing on run uo I feel like I'm playing in Tessa runs this. How were the numbers selected and how do we know it wasnt rigged. I sure as hell didn't win and I spent a good 50k on that crap. I would have never spent a penny if I knew "tessa" was behind the whole thing. Shit I doubt anyone would have played. We were never told that we were playing for a peic4 of tessas island. I sure as hell dont want a house on tessa island... fuck I rather live in the swamp.

MadeInQuebec

more;1901883 said:
What the hell is that crap? How is it Tessas freakin raffle? What is this the run uo sharD? or the "Tessas shard" because I get the feeling that I'm not playing on run uo I feel like I'm playing in Tessa runs this. How were the numbers selected and how do we know it wasnt rigged. I sure as hell didn't win and I spent a good 50k on that crap. I would have never spent a penny if I knew "tessa" was behind the whole thing. Shit I doubt anyone would have played. We were never told that we were playing for a peic4 of tessas island. I sure as hell dont want a house on tessa island... fuck I rather live in the swamp.

You sir are utterly retarded.

1st: You spend a good 50k on it... allow me to laugh

2nd: You didn't knew Tessa was behind it? I guess the fact that she posted the event itself was not obvious enough that she was the one managing it

3rd: You do play on a RunUO shard, and Tessa is part of the RunUO staff.

4th: Go cry in a corner.

popol

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;1901895 said:
You sir are utterly retarded.

1st: You spend a good 50k on it... allow me to laugh

2nd: You didn't knew Tessa was behind it? I guess the fact that she posted the event itself was not obvious enough that she was the one managing it

3rd: You do play on a RunUO shard, and Tessa is part of the RunUO staff.

4th: Go cry in a corner.

LOL!!!