UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

KoNNaN

Knight
Re: Tessa's Home Raffle Winners

Darc Abyss;1900225 said:
Beelze we can finally get [e married now that you have a good home... When should I move my stuff in?

He already sold me his winning ticket for poker money. ;p

I WISH

beelzebub

Knight

Moofus;1900365 said:
when are we getting our houses? :)

have you guys tried paging a GM

it goes in succession, Sheep chooses first, then me, then you, then popol, so we all have to wait our turn.

popol

Sorceror

beelzebub;1900371 said:
it goes in succession, Sheep chooses first, then me, then you, then popol, so we all have to wait our turn.

you don't have already choose ?

beelzebub

Knight

no i cant choose because black sheep hasnt, so neither of you will be able to either. i paged too lol but there's aparently no staff members on

Trevor

Knight

Moofus;1900394 said:
are we gona get some sort of raffle winner wearable too?!

Probably not. I mean you won a house on a private island. I don't think it gets nicer then that.

sssuuu

Knight

Moofus;1900394 said:
are we gona get some sort of raffle winner wearable too?!

That would be funny if they did make a wearable too, but had them for a 5th, 6th and 7th place, right after all the people threw away their tickets, my god the raging that would ensue. ":p

I know I would groan for a little bit considering I already trashed about 90% of my tickets...

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu;1900405 said:
That would be funny if they did make a wearable too, but had them for a 5th, 6th and 7th place, right after all the people threw away their tickets, my god the raging that would ensue. ":p

I know I would groan for a little bit considering I already trashed about 90% of my tickets...

*Rides away on an emu*

you never throw the tickets away til people claim the prizes and the gms say its over.

Moofus

Page

incubusfan1413;1900709 said:
you never throw the tickets away til people claim the prizes and the gms say its over.

Hey! Are you going to page GM to try to get your house now?