UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Template suggestions for crafters

How to find key to mini-game fun Farm 3.

Hello, dear colleagues. Sorry that it was not on site Testforum.com writing.
Wea'can please where to get the key or breaking a toy
Farm Frenzy 3 & Farm Frenzy 2 though-be?
Kids games very much, but they were not complete and is now asking the keys. All Internet searched, working crack and the key to the game not found!
'll Show where to get or buy at a reasonable price. Write please on the forum or on my mail [email protected]
Sincerely Alexey.

Re: Template suggestions for crafters

my preparing for ml suggestions would be.

crafter 1

120blacksmith
120tailoring
100armslore
100tinkering
100fletching
100carpentry
80cooking

crafter 2
elf
100 mining (gems and ore)
100 lumberjacking(woods and spec resources)
100 fishing(white pearls)
120 archery(killing elementals and serps)
100 anatomy
100 tactics
100 chiv

crafter 3- hopefully on a pvper so its not a waist of scrolls
120 mage
100 scribe

Oaks

Knight

With the +20 bonus skill points from account age you might as well bump cooking to 100. And no magery, not that it matters much (apart from travelling around would be a minor nuisance). Just not sure if any recipes or useful craftables would need magery in ML?

I might turn my 3rd crafter who hasn't seen the daylight in over a year into an archer with resource gathering skills like your second one, seems to be a lot better.

Enno

Wanderer

That would be my question as well, Oaks.
Besides defense and travel, what good is Magery on a blacksmith/general crafter?

Enno

Wanderer

Alrighty, toying around with this idea sorta going off pro's:

Anat 100
Archery 100
Cart 100
Lumberjack 100
Fish 100
Tacs 100
Chiv 70
Fletch 30

Enno

Wanderer

Not spamming I swear!
Here's a layout (and thinking outloud)

The Smith
Stays in town. Not a fighter by any means. A Jack of All Trades, Master of All. He's the factory everyone goes to.
Blacksmith 100
Carp 100
Tink 100
Tailor 100
Arms Lore 100
Focus 100
(Mining/Lumberjack) 100

The Elf
Plays on the elf ability "Knowledge of Nature". Also is decent PvM and can take on any elementals headed his way. Supplies raw materials and treasure maps.
Lumberjack 100
Mining 100
Fishing 100
Archery 100
Anat 100
Tacs 100
Bowcraft 40 (just enough for 100% arrow crafting)
Chiv 60 (for close wounds, sacred journey, holy light, etc)

The Cloak
A hermit locked up in his study. Sometimes will come out to test theories. Supplies scrolls and potions.
Alchemy 100
Poisoning 100
Inscription 100
Magery 100
Eval Int 100
Resist Spells 100
Meditation 100

The Hire
The guy who you call up when there's a job to do. He will go in and get it done. When a treasure hunt begins, he will be the one going in guiding the party.
Fencing 100
Anat 100
(Ninjitsu/Tacs 100)
Cartography 100
Remove Trap 100
Detect Hidden 50
Lockpick 100

I'm actually debating whether to even have remove trap on him giving room for both ninjitsu and tacs if there's a mage who can do telekinesis.

Oaks

Knight

Don't forget that some skills can be raised to 120 with the use of a powerscroll, which is pretty much the way forward if you want to do any serious crafting in the tailoring/smithing department.

You can remove focus from your smith template, it does not do anything for crafting purposes.

And about remove trap; telekinesis does the job just as well like you mentioned ;)

Enno

Wanderer

Righto. So pumping Smith and Tailor to 120 and dropping focus. Gives me more room to push things in too..

Keekah

Page

I'm currently training resource harvester char with the following temp:

Bushido 72.5 (enough to initiate perfection system; 100% success chance of Lightning Strike)
Chivalry 75.0 (100% success chance of Divine Fury)
Focus 70.0
Lumberjacking 100
Magery 50.0 (+15 mage jewels x2 and +12 spellbook will get me to 92.0 which is enough to cast lvl 6 spells (like Mark) with 100% success chance)
Mining 100
Parry 72.5 (with the same amount of Bushido that gives me 12% chance to block with a two-handed weapon)
Swords 90.0 (enough for both specials)
Tactics 90.0 (same as Swords)

Race: Elf
Stats: 125 80 25
720 skillcap required

Any comments, suggestions? (=

Trid

Sorceror

A resource harvester doesn´t need to have all those fighting skills IMO.
Mine have:
100 Magery
110 Swords
100 LRC,
Earth Elemental Slayer Book
Elemental Slayer Hatchet (old one without number of uses :p)
A fire Bettle well trained....

That´s it.....

Keekah

Page

What about that (stratics on val ore elemenental):
It has all the special properties of the lesser Ore Elementals, which means that it is almost completely immune to all damage done by pets and provoked creatures and also to most spells, which it reflects back onto the caster.
Isn't magery and a well trained beetle irrelevant then really? Also, IMO, 90 fighting skill (wielding Zyronic Claw, perhaps? =P) is quite enough for just ore elementals so I simply have those free skill points and can afford all those fighting skills... So why not? (=

[EDIT] Apparently it's 87.5 Busido for 100% succes chance of Lightning Strike, not 72.5 as I thought. So I'll bring both Bush and Parry to 87.5 at the expense of Focus. That's 18% chance to block with a two-handed weapon.

Oaks

Knight

Considering we have soulstones as vet rewards now, should be easier to assemble a template together as needed for specific tasks.

Wondering if someone would go as far as to stash every skill on soulstones. Would cost a ton of vet reward points though (or a fair bit of donations).