UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tattoo Thread

DeViiaNt

Knight
Re: Tattoo Thread

I need an Atreyu shirt but the good ones were sold long ago so I'll end up getting one online. I've been stocking up on Five Finger Death Punch shirts lol. One of the new Mastodon shirts is pretty sick too, I may have to get it one day.

Lynyrd

Knight

Darc Abyss;1836547 said:
When are you getting a pic of Suil tattooed on your back? They wouldn't have to ink in the achne cause you would naturally fill that in

are you talking shit to suil or me? send more mixed messages pls

SparksPlus

Wanderer

DeViiaNt;1838699 said:
I need an Atreyu shirt but the good ones were sold long ago so I'll end up getting one online. I've been stocking up on Five Finger Death Punch shirts lol. One of the new Mastodon shirts is pretty sick too, I may have to get it one day.

Atreyu used to be good...now there pulling a green day with the fashion emo rock.

lamb of god :)

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

SparksPlus;1838754 said:
Atreyu used to be good...now there pulling a green day with the fashion emo rock.

agreed. lamb of god is alright but defiantely not my favourite. i want an august burns red shirt and a day to remember one because they're pretty sick

Lynyrd

Knight

Darc Abyss;1838887 said:
Wasn't mixed at all sir, it was a double whammy. Suil+Lynyrd=Fail

oh, well, thanks for addressing me as "sir". it shows respect