UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tattoo Thread

beelzebub

Knight
Tattoo Thread

Lets see what you got. i heard KDivers has a cock and balls tatted on his cheek :p

JK but seriously, show off your tats in this thread. I'll get some pics of mine and post them tomorrow

Ajax

Lord
Re: Tattoo Thread

Not really my thing either, have seen some cool tats, but nothing I could picture myelf with when I'm old and wrinkly

amish_ned

Sorceror

i have an angel and demon on my right upper arm navy emblem under it and a skin tag on my left upper arm not gonna take pics cause im lazy..

also have a bitchen scar on my stomach that goes from my ribs on the right, down to about an inch over my belly button (ninja got me)

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

I have a black chinese symbol meaning courage on my right upper arm, a black and blood red heartagram on my right forearm(That bitch needs covered), and a dark red/black yin yang symbol on my left forearm. More to follow.. I wanna get The Flash logo tatooed on me somewhere.

I'll post pics on the shit when I can

SparksPlus

Wanderer

got like 12 more but im lazy right now

Attachments

• l_fac75348bbe61997eb7b1d1b40a84cff.jpg
    l_fac75348bbe61997eb7b1d1b40a84cff.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 252
  • l_6ee3971071730aea6f5dffecd440565f.jpg
    l_6ee3971071730aea6f5dffecd440565f.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 234

blackmamba

Sorceror

i want to talk my brother into getting this put on both our forearms(we had thought about it before but because of his job he cant show any tattoos so hes kinda hesitant)

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 226

DeViiaNt

Knight

Left Leg

Back of neck

Inside of right forearm

Outside of left forearm (flames are a cover-up gone wrong)

Inside of left forearm

Yes, I have 3 band tattoos with the a7x deathbat being next (and the last for band shit.. maybe). I drew the heartagram myself and someone saw it on the net and got my shit inked on them lolz.

Binky :)

Wanderer

Ajax;1835672 said:
Not really my thing either, have seen some cool tats, but nothing I could picture myelf with when I'm old and wrinkly
Thats why i would never get one!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

DeViiaNt;1835846 said:
Left Leg

Back of neck

Inside of right forearm

Outside of left forearm (flames are a cover-up gone wrong)

Inside of left forearm

Yes, I have 3 band tattoos with the a7x deathbat being next (and the last for band shit.. maybe). I drew the heartagram myself and someone saw it on the net and got my shit inked on them lolz.

Crazy gurl!

<3 :D