UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[SVN] [Xavier] skuriken client update and ammo loading bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [TESTING-TC] skuriken client update

Ok i have testing this and my findings are as follows:

belt displays correct amount of non-poisoned shurikens before use and after uses

belt displays correct amount of poisoned shurikens before and after uses.

I have tested this with the fukiya darts as well with the same findings.

Possible Bugs i have found :

You can place non-poisoned and poisoned shurikens/darts into same belt/fukiya. The belt then shows as for example 9 deadly poison charges and 10 uses remaining. Now if you unload the belt it places the shurkins into yr backpack with same info on stack of shurikens but if you try to reload the same stack of shurikens it then loads the deadly poisoned charges and leaves the 1 normal shuriken in yr back pack, but you can still add this non-poisoned shuriken to belt again.

It doesn't matter which way you add them either. you can add non poisoned first and then add poisoned ones after or other way round too.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] skuriken client update (ME)

Fixed additional problem involving ammo and poison.

Attachments

• leatherninjabeltipdate.patch
    3.7 KB · Views: 4
Re: [TESTING-TC] skuriken client update and ammo loading bug (ME)

Have re-tested this, my findings are:

belt displays correct amount of non-poisoned skurikens before use and after use.

belt displays correct amount of poisoned skurikens before use and after use.

You cannot add poisoned and non-poisoned skurikens in same belt.
When you add poisoned ones to a belt that already has non-poisoned ones in it it auto drops the non poisoned skurikens to yr backpack and places the poisoned ones into belt.

If you try to add non-poisoned skurikens to a belt with poisoned skurikens you get the message " Loaded projectile is stronger, unload it first". The same message appears when you try to add a lesser poisoned skuriken.

Have also tested the Fukiya with the same results.

This all seems good to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.