UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Super rares to Mid rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey code blue... if it's your dream to fuck a transgender... go for it and stfu with that... you lame faggot. I'm pretty sure Pepsi can take care of himslef, so stop acting like if you were his little bitcth. Shame on you Code blue for not admitting you are a gay. You know that people like you have right now? You won't go in prison for that. I promise.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Code blue i was just stating the fact that the ever lowering price of gold is bad for shard, why do you always have to troll every post i make ? Instead try understand economics. And i dont care you think im a man, id rather you thinking im a man like that you would stop jerking off at my FAKE PICS

MelodyTFA

Squire
And btw i was just trying to get Pepsi's attention to the subject of this lowballing of gold, im sure he isnt one bit phases by my comment we actualy love bitching each other, He at least will take a topic think about it and decide what he feels about the topic, he wont just troll people for the fun of it

Code Blue

Knight
Code blue i was just stating the fact that the ever lowering price of gold is bad for shard, why do you always have to troll every post i make ? Instead try understand economics. And i dont care you think im a man, id rather you thinking im a man like that you would stop jerking off at my FAKE PICS

No ones lowballing anything.

Gold was being sold for around that price 5 years ago when it was forbidden on the shard, so when it is finally allowed you think its going to jump in price?

Come on now.

And I havent trolled any of your posts in a long time. But Insult my friend @Pepsi_Rox and I'll insult you even worse MAN.

MelodyTFA

Squire

Gold was being sold for around that price 5 years ago when it was forbidden on the shard, so when it is finally allowed you think its going to jump in price?

Come on now.

And I havent trolled any of your posts in a long time. But Insult my friend @Pepsi_Rox and I'll insult you even worse MAN.

At least now you articulate an opinion and a way of seeing things, good for you GIRL

Come on now.

your boyfriend you mean right? Don't be shy !

Code Blue

Knight
Hey code blue... if it's your dream to fuck a transgender... go for it and stfu with that... you lame faggot. I'm pretty sure Pepsi can take care of himslef, so stop acting like if you were his little bitcth. Shame on you Code blue for not admitting you are a gay. You know that people like you have right now? You won't go in prison for that. I promise.

Haha Happily Married and I have alot of gay friends too

Dont hate me cuz you aint me.

Lets roleplay jeffener and you be the homophobic pizza place in Indiana and i'll be the gay couple

GO!

MelodyTFA

Squire

Come on now.

Yes people have been buying and selling gold illegaly for years, but other people where still donating at 25 per m on donation store so the value of gold in game was higher

well you sound gay... As I said it's ok for me... No problem with your homosexuality... You just have to assume it ok? As I said, you have rights... Now, now I know that it will prolly take you time to assume it and accept it... Your good buddy is your man and you are mad because Melody insulted him. So please @MelodyTFA be sweet and says you are sorry to code blue? This thread is over for me. I'm surprised that Chubb didn't ban us all yet. oh and btw Code blue. thank you for your opinions. It was really appreciate but keep them for you kthanxbye

Code Blue

Knight
well you sound gay... As I said it's ok for me... No problem with your homosexuality... You just have to assume it ok? As I said, you have rights... Now, now I know that it will prolly take you time to assume it and accept it... Your good buddy is your man and you are mad because Melody insulted him. So please @MelodyTFA be sweet and says you are sorry to code blue? This thread is over for me. I'm surprised that Chubb didn't ban us all yet. oh and btw Code blue. thank you for your opinions. It was really appreciate but keep them for you kthanxbye

kk

Bye love you too.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Thanks to you idiots enabling this guy, pulp will scam someone again under this new "chick" identity, @Poker Addict Alice Akins.

The "chick" shows up within days of pulp getting banned trying to buy 200m+ on a newbie aged account. Pulp is a junkie and you guys are falling right into his delusional trap. At this point, if you honestly are dumb or desperate enough to buy from this guy you deserve to get scammed. You've been warned.

Poker Addict

Wanderer
Thanks to you idiots enabling this guy, pulp will scam someone again under this new "chick" identity, @Poker Addict Alice Akins.

The "chick" shows up within days of pulp getting banned trying to buy 200m+ on a newbie aged account. Pulp is a junkie and you guys are falling right into his delusional trap. At this point, if you honestly are dumb or desperate enough to buy from this guy you deserve to get scammed. You've been warned.
I've been on way before pulp even got ban lol. You are fucking sick in the head. You and wedge both. Cry more cause I'm selling gold cheaper than you guys. Can't help you're greedy over 25-50 cents. Maybe wedge shouldn't buy 5000$+ on BS. How much did he pay for websters account again? He thought he'd get his money back but the shard is dying and prices are dropping. Be smarter. Don't take it out on people like me and Ipath. How much shit did you guys talk about Ipath now trying to be all buddy buddy. Two faced children.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
I've been on way before pulp even got ban lol. You are fucking sick in the head. You and wedge both. Cry more cause I'm selling gold cheaper than you guys. Can't help you're greedy over 25-50 cents. Maybe wedge shouldn't buy 5000$+ on BS. How much did he pay for websters account again? He thought he'd get his money back but the shard is dying and prices are dropping. Be smarter. Don't take it out on people like me and Ipath. How much shit did you guys talk about Ipath now trying to be all buddy buddy. Two faced children.
Wait! What? Did you say $5,000!!!? Ouch!

MelodyTFA

Squire

Does this mean my new guildy Burnt Rug is Officialy NOT pulp? cuz since you called him pulp im always telling him stfu pulp , go get me leather pulp. Its good fun =)

MelodyTFA

Squire
where are the good old days where scammers where proud to be scammers and didnt hide behind alts, You know like Josh campton and a other guy i wont name cuz i dont want to be stalked

Status
Not open for further replies.