UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Super rares to Mid rares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code Blue

Knight
Pure black horse mount-75m or 150$ firm.
One of a kind Battle lantern 50m or 100$ firm.
Ankh necklace 12.5m or 30$ firm.
Funnyhat kasa 7m or 15$
18 yards of Mika in suit with smashers (apron,kilt,sash) 22.5m or 43$
Skype wonderingalice11
Verified seller for those with cash buys.
Also gating in Brit for gold buyers.

Name the people who you have sold to sir.

Poker Addict

Wanderer
If you check my gold selling post. You'll see Seth just bought 295m from me and replied back. Not good enough? Drew breeze. Not good enough? Go fuck yourself. Don't spam my post

gimp

Sorceror
Taylor Conrad is a mysterious fellow who likes to scam for $10-20 amounts. I mean shit man why not just get a job.

Everyone buying from this guy for cash I would either accept the item first or do smaller increment of items.

@GM Francis I would IP check and see if this guy is anywhere in the vicinity of Charlotte, NC, just saying.

Pretoreus

Wanderer
I have also bought AND sold with him and verify nothing was fishy about the trades. You guys harping without any proof are starting to look like fools, just saying.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Pulp was ultra scrubish about buying and selling stuff. He would be the kind of persone to spam 3 weeks to buy a rare instead of just paying 200k more for it and getting it now, a lot like a lot of people in this game. Poker addict is always willing to pay for an item she wants and not fuss over 500k. She has always sold me items in game for a fair price when she was in need of poker gold. Pulp would spam for 1 month to extact maximum value out of an item. And she is obviously not Miller, this is just my analysis of this player , everyone has to have there OWN analysis of a personne before engaging in real life or in game transactions

TRADE MAN

Squire
she loves the hue purple...pulp loved the hue purple. Both gating to a small house out in the middle of nowhere selling items. Both fluctuate prices on their items from hr by hr. Both make diff accounts to hide identity. This person is 100% Pulp and it is a matter of time before someone gets scammed out of rl money by this person. Anyone that IP's this person will find that he/she or whatever the fuck Taylor Conrad is, live in Charlotte, NC. Isnt it a huge coincident that they both sold gold at the exact same price, and advertised the same bulk deals and small transactions. Its not hard to figure out.

Poker Addict

Wanderer
Didn't pulp sell for 2.25 per? I sell for 1.75 per.. I have a nice house one screen from the gate. it's funny how you and Pepsi are the ones starting with me cause I bought your lantern for 30m then you got the rest of the battle suit and pigment dyed 3 things to sell it all to me in bulk and I was 100% not interested and you said you felt used.. And Pepsi stopped advertising selling gold cause I stole his business which I also heard from you it was your gold he was selling from you personally. I think you kids have a lot to learn and I weep for you :|

Who gives a fuck about talking like a trammy and acting like one fuck being a gay fgt wasteman trammie and start pvping poker addict next time i ama kill you and you will stay loged out for two weeks straight.
i mean wedges is the best trammie and he still pvp's respect for the trammies that atleast try

MelodyTFA

Squire
They should of never made it legal for people to buy/sell gold to players, gold use to be worth 25$ per m now u guys keep lowballing each other and its under 2$ now. Some of the old players that where still hooked on this game because of there wealth have now decided to sell everything and quit, then you have scrubs like Pepsi that sell gold so he can buy candy and chips in real life behind hes mothers back. And to people Buying gold SHAME ON YOU, go out play the game at least have the guts to scam someone in game with scavenger instead of CHEATING at UO and buying gold.

Last edited:
Melody who in the right mind would pay $25 a M.
Well i mean you have never been in the right mind set so gtfo and trash barrel you overpriced items you trammie all you do to this shard is sit and gate youre overpriced items do you pvp no you do fuck all to help the shard so please biatch out of here.

Code Blue

Knight
They should of never made it legal for people to buy/sell gold to players, gold use to be worth 25$ per m now u guys keep lowballing each other and its under 2$ now. Some of the old players that where still hooked on this game because of there wealth have now decided to sell everything and quit, then you have scrubs like Pepsi that sell gold so he can buy candy and chips in real life behind hes mothers back. And to people Buying gold SHAME ON YOU, go out play the game at least have the guts to scam someone in game with scavenger instead of CHEATING at UO and buying gold.
At least he pays for his chips and soda instead of acting like a woman to get your pork rinds and a strong lube.

And shame on you melody for not admiting that you are a man. The transgender group is fighting hard for people like you.

Stop defending scammers melody

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.