UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Super rares to Mid rares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker Addict

Wanderer
Pepsi obviously likes to troll people and call them scammers and try's to play Sherlock Holmes.. He's just a REALLY bad detective. Have you ever been right?? Lol and how many times do I have to tell you I'm Rain??

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Pepsi obviously likes to troll people and call them scammers
do you even have a 7x character?
?
He's just a REALLY bad detective. Have you ever been right??
Does this mean my new guildy Burnt Rug is Officialy NOT pulp?
Nah, he acts more like Malfurion, the guy who scammed the donation store 10 years ago.
he has a char named malfurion =(
nah
Lol and how many times do I have to tell you I'm Rain??
Bullshit, I've done transactions with Rain you don't even live in the same country.

Last edited:

amtothepm

Knight
At least he pays for his chips and soda instead of acting like a woman to get your pork rinds and a strong lube.

And shame on you melody for not admiting that you are a man. The transgender group is fighting hard for people like you.

Stop defending scammers melody

Poker Addict

Wanderer
Yeah you have done transactions with me. Big ones. Probably cause I didn't want anyone to know I was back jackass lol. You're an idiot. I'm done with you chaps.

Illegal_

Wanderer
I have also bought AND sold with him and verify nothing was fishy about the trades. You guys harping without any proof are starting to look like fools, just saying.
must be another account of Taylor Conrad aka pulp- if you look at poker addicts and pretoreus forum profile it shows that they are both made in the same month, last month march 2015 lol. He's also trying to back up his other account poker addict to seem if it isn't Taylor and that poker addict is the truth? LMFAO

susejmaster

Traveler
it seems the same 3-5 ppl don't trust poker addict, id say if u don't trust her then don't buy from her... no need to flame this person untill something other than speculation happens imo. Or u can take a smart stance and just not spend your irl money like me.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Thanks to you idiots enabling this guy, pulp will scam someone again under this new "chick" identity, @Poker Addict Alice Akins.

The "chick" shows up within days of pulp getting banned trying to buy 200m+ on a newbie aged account. Pulp is a junkie and you guys are falling right into his delusional trap. At this point, if you honestly are dumb or desperate enough to buy from this guy you deserve to get scammed. You've been warned.

TRADE MAN

Squire
I've been on way before pulp even got ban lol. You are fucking sick in the head. You and wedge both. Cry more cause I'm selling gold cheaper than you guys. Can't help you're greedy over 25-50 cents. Maybe wedge shouldn't buy 5000$+ on BS. How much did he pay for websters account again? He thought he'd get his money back but the shard is dying and prices are dropping. Be smarter. Don't take it out on people like me and Ipath. How much shit did you guys talk about Ipath now trying to be all buddy buddy. Two faced children.
You are the biggest liar i have ever seen in my life. I path is a good friend of mine. I have no reason to ever trash talk the guy. Tbh i wouldnt care if him or you sold gold at .25 per. I dont rlly care. Ask ipath how many people I have actually sent his way. I have always been honest... just ask around. Ive sent tons of people his way just to help them out because he was cheaper.I DON'T want people getting scammed. And news flash, shard isnt dying. Numbers have been up and down about the same in the past year or more. Shard looks perfectly fine to me. Also, if i was so scared shard was dying, dont you think id be selling gold all the time, and for nothing?? But no. I dont need the extra money irl, but sense i have a large stack, when people needs gold to buy items or stock or whatever the reason may be, then i am here to sell them some if they want it. I dont try to shove it in their face. People also know that i wont ever steal anything. I feel dumb even explaining all this anyways... i guess it just so if any people that doesnt know me or you, can read all this bs, and make their own assumption. And if your rlly Rain. Then send me a message from your Rain account because i have rain on my skype since he started hybrid... you are full of shit.

GM Noah

Account Terminated
Locking this thread.

Rest assured all gold sellers/buyers will be watched carefully. Especially those suspected of scamming. Francis and other admins have been busy as of late but anyone staff believes to be "Pulp" will be jailed and have their items & gold confiscated until proven otherwise.

Buying/Selling gold is a risky endeavor.

**Do NOT trust buyers/sellers with more than you are willing to lose**

Status
Not open for further replies.