UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

@staff

zulu2401

Squire
Like Jesus guys, we can't have a single discussion about anything, with out someone coming on and say hey HZ didnt get scammed hahaha, or HZ doesnt recruit scammers hahaha.

Can we ever stay on topic?
Yea I still want to know why all my threads either get deleted or liche lorded when they can just delete the content and warn people about what they are doing wrong. I'm sick and tired of seeing shit move without an explanation and my threads deleted without a single word from staff.

zulu2401

Squire
All the money you need to make the best suit for your character can be farmed in tram style. if you choose to step in fel before you are ready or want to go solo vs 25 people at a spawn thats your choice. But there is no "need" to group with anyone to advance in uo. Its a choice that you make.
It's not exactly about advancing. Many people enjoy the thrill of being able to spawn and do things in felucca where the instant respawn and better drops are. Your guild focus on ruining that experience for everyone at every opportunity by watching spawns 24/7. You guys do absolutely nothing to promote activity in felucca.

Mister Pink

Squire
Just a quick note for the thought: I've been on the server over a year, over a year in Hz, not once have I seen a guildmember getting scammed by another one. I guess people wanna act retarded when they play with retards.

Maybe because they are satisfied with their current guild. They don't want to burn the bridge they are on, but your naive if you think you don't have people capable of scamming in your guild. Hell ask Duke/Jeremy/MB's cousin about how he almost got scammed by Kapero, but the server restart saved his ass. Believe me though. People that have scammed in the past, are one reason away from doing it to you. Guild tag doesn't even play into it, as my second post mentions. It all comes down to a person's character in the end.

Last edited:

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
It's not exactly about advancing. Many people enjoy the thrill of being able to spawn and do things in felucca where the instant respawn and better drops are. Your guild focus on ruining that experience for everyone at every opportunity by watching spawns 24/7. You guys do absolutely nothing to promote activity in felucca.

What you call "ruining the experience" seems more like a bitter argument than anything. We are actually more promoting Felucca than you guys are, and that's easy to witness: we're always here to fight, we don't spawn oaks or harry at freaking 4am your time making sure noone else is around to contest it. You're all talk and no act man, we've yet to see any of you spawn the harry event. But we all know that would never happen, because you know your crew is 90% garbage when it comes to pvp. I'm not throwing stones at you, I'm just pointing a fact: you have more meatshield that are utterly useless on the field than any other guild has ever had in the history of demise. But I guess you can't realise that since you're such a delusional drama queen.

Loler

Page
So you are telling me actively pvping and fighting for spawns one of the main reasons to pvp is frowned upon in this day in age? With all your racist/derogatory comments you make id assume you would understand when our form of PvP is; raiding. Be it lvl 1 or lvl 4 or champ pop. We raid to raid thats why quite a few of us in the guild actively check spawns. I'm sorry if you with all your other conceded thoughts thinks that everyone should play this game the way you think it should be played but thats just not how online games work. If that is to tough for you which it appears to be. Www.solitaire.com www.pinball.com maybe one of these solo games will be more up to speed for you. You get to alone and no one can ruin your game experience.

Mister Pink

Squire
because you know your crew is 90% garbage when it comes to pvp. I'm not throwing stones at you, I'm just pointing a fact: you have more meatshield that are utterly useless on the field than any other guild has ever had in the history of demise.

If 90% of KVG is garbage and you guys, Hz lose a spawn to said garbage. Does that mean the 10% are really awesome or that Hz has it's own set of garbage players? Im just curious.

zulu2401

Squire
What you call "ruining the experience" seems more like a bitter argument than anything. We are actually more promoting Felucca than you guys are, and that's easy to witness: we're always here to fight, we don't spawn oaks or harry at freaking 4pm your time making sure noone else is around to contest it. You're all talk and no act man, we've yet to see any of you spawn the harry event. But we all know that would never happen, because you know your crew is 90% garbage when it comes to pvp. I'm not throwing stones at you, I'm just pointing a fact: you have more meatshield that are utterly useless on the field than any other guild has ever had in the history of demise. But I guess you can't realise that since you're such a delusional drama queen.
These facts you claim are all false haha. Wow man you dropped the ball with this comment. You don't promote anything. You harrass peoples spawns constantly with overwhelming numbers. You guys kill people at your own damn perma vendor gate. You gate hop or house hide 90% of the time. We kicked the crap out of you at the last 3 harrowers we raided. One you got scrolls by default. Our 90% garbage team kicks the crap out of you guys 4/5 fights on the field and dungeons or t2a while all you can accomplish is run around us and drag spawn while throwing the occasional wildlife and wind. You are also way more delusional than anyone I've ever had the pleasure of conversation with if you believe anything you said. All of you have better gear than most of our players. That doesn't make them garbage players. They are also inexperienced yet still manage to overcome your guild by far in most cases. As a result of your constant losses your guild leader resorts to breaking rules, scamming and attempting to put spies in our guild because he can't handle losses. You don't promote anything except grief upon the server of demise. Now you actually have a standing alliance with 3 other guilds to fight KvG so please explain why it is you feel like we are so weak and insignificant that you need help fighting us????? We are dying for an answer that isn't complete lunacy and ignorance. The floor is yours sir...

zulu2401

Squire
So you are telling me actively pvping and fighting for spawns one of the main reasons to pvp is frowned upon in this day in age? With all your racist/derogatory comments you make id assume you would understand when our form of PvP is; raiding. Be it lvl 1 or lvl 4 or champ pop. We raid to raid thats why quite a few of us in the guild actively check spawns. I'm sorry if you with all your other conceded thoughts thinks that everyone should play this game the way you think it should be played but thats just not how online games work. If that is to tough for you which it appears to be. Www.solitaire.com www.pinball.com maybe one of these solo games will be more up to speed for you. You get to alone and no one can ruin your game experience.
Lol you are in the same boat as bad mutba dude. You are completely missing the point so you type a bunch of useless bullshit garbage that means nothing. Every time you guys post and I retaliate shit get liche lorded. A raid is a raid. No harm done. Raiding on tier 1 and 2 and then leaving or continue to harrass not allowing anyone to finish a spawn is the same as griefing/trolling. You know you don't have the numbers to finish a spawn so you raid. Kill the spawners and keep preventing them from doing it. Shit tactic but whatever. Coupled with the fact that your guild watches spawns like they do is horse shit as well. Kvg seriously doesn't give a shit that people do spawns. We encourage it actually. If we happen to find you and raid you then it's done and over with wether we win or lose. We don't sit and wait for people to do shit so we can stop them at all cost. We don't watch spawns anything close your guild because it's fuckin pathetic. I never post racist comments either you retarded fuck. Point being that you never fight for a spawn all you fucks do is prevent people from doing them and everyone hates your shit tactics and the way you play the game.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Three harrowers he says, hilarious.
Did you watch that coon video you guys uploaded lately? Did you watch the one MB uploaded? Because you can clearly see the other "allied guild", as you call them, attacking Hz everytime they get the chance to. It was more of a FFA than anything and yeah during these type of fights, people tend to attack the weaker target, aka you guys. Plus, I really can't see why and how we could ally with anyone since we KoS everybody everytime we get the chance to.
But please, upload more content of your so called "overcome" because this stuff only happens in your head man, I have never ever witnessed your team being successful in an even fight, ever. Back from Sega to all the bs guild tags you've had, I have never ever seen you win an even fight. Now you can claim that's not true and please prove me wrong: upload some footage of your team beating us fair and square. So far all I can testify for is my own experience and the videos featuring fights in which I was not. The one where Billy and Kacpero wrecked you guys is just a small example of a daily basis.

You really need to get some treatment to start seeing clearly again.

Maloskies

Squire
You really need to get some treatment to start seeing clearly again.
This literally just happened 2 days ago where we took YOUR harrower, you guys had numbers, we got 100% of the scrolls and wiped you guys 3x.
upload_2016-4-6_15-7-20.png
This literally happened 20 minutes ago, where Hz as well as REQ tried raiding us, we killed baracoon and wiped all of HZ and got every single powerscroll, 4 baracoons in a row mind you.
upload_2016-4-6_15-3-48.png
upload_2016-4-6_15-4-4.png

We literally just had a decent 12 versus our 7 people, and came out on top, every single time.

It's like this everyday for us, we do 30 spawns a day and a few harrowers, HZ tries to raids on level 2, or whenever and fails.
Then we get a few of you guys on the forums saying you're the best, and we've never won anything ever, yet I don't think we've lost a spawn to you guys in weeks, dozens and dozens of attempts, and still no win from you guys. Well there is one win, that Sunday night where I brought some BRAND NEW guys to baraccoon to practice on you guys, and guess what, the first thing MB did was record it and post the video on forums.
Two days ago, we literally just demolished you guys, took your harrower and got 100% of the powerscrolls, yet you guys are still denying this.

And you fuckers baited me into another HZ vs KVG thread.

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-6_15-7-14.png
    upload_2016-4-6_15-7-14.png
    734.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: