UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

@staff

Mister Pink

Squire
Why are you MOVING MY GODDAMN POSTS? People need to be informed of bullshit scammers and know not to trade or deal with them. It's a general discussion. Its extremely annoying my posts are all being moved every damn time I make one. Why not just delete the content like you normally do? Explain

I think the reason why they have been moving them is because it had his name in the title. Even if the statement is 100% accurate staff can't take that chance. The only reason it happened so fast is Larson was online at the time. I agree though. It would be nice if a scammers reputation on Demise was more damaging than it is. This is a game that's well past its production date, and sadly you are stuck with limited options on who you can play with. As a result you are forced to play with people you normally wouldn't because you have to have decent numbers to accomplish group tasks. Especially in Fel.

silvertiger

Knight
As a result you are forced to play with people you normally wouldn't because you have to have decent numbers to accomplish group tasks. Especially in Fel.
I disagree. There is always a way. Whether it is just doing certain things at certain times or just kicking certain people out of your guild, it is possible. ;)

Mister Pink

Squire
I disagree. There is always a way. Whether it is just doing certain things at certain times or just kicking certain people out of your guild, it is possible. ;)

I've flown solo and with a small group. Both are limiting due to the presence of even bigger guilds. I even got frustrated and helped create one of them. When you can only field an average of 3-5 people, while other guilds can double and triple those numbers you aren't going to be able to accomplish much. It's why most new guilds start with a couple of people and then are absorbed into the bigger guilds after a couple of months of playing.

I agree though. When you are solo you have to pick your spots more catiously, and if you are in a small guild you can be picky on who you choose to play with. More than likely though you are going to lose badly to higher numbers.

Last edited:

Loler

Page
All the money you need to make the best suit for your character can be farmed in tram style. if you choose to step in fel before you are ready or want to go solo vs 25 people at a spawn thats your choice. But there is no "need" to group with anyone to advance in uo. Its a choice that you make.

Mister Pink

Squire
But there is no "need" to group with anyone to advance in uo. Its a choice that you make.

Is Tokeman still in Hz? My statement is accurate. With a limited player base you have limited options on who can help you in the field. It's why people that are halfway decent at pvp will always be welcome, even if they scammed, ripped people off, have a huge ego, are immature, or are just an undesirable human being. This shards has plenty of people that fit that description yet they always find a landing spot because you "need" that extra cross heal, explosion, or crossbow bolt on your side.

Edit: This is also a contributing factor in people choosing pvm over pvp. It's easy to ditch a troublemaker in a trammy guild because numbers aren't as big of a factor as it is for a pvp guild.

silvertiger

Knight
I've flown solo and with a small group. Both are limiting due to the presence of even bigger guilds. I even got frustrated and helped create one of them. When you can only field an average of 3-5 people, while other guilds can double and triple those numbers you aren't going to be able to accomplish much. It's why most new guilds start with a couple of people and then are absorbed into the bigger guilds after a couple of months of playing.

I agree though. When you are solo you have to pick your spots more catiouslyor, and if you are in a small guild you can be picky on who you choose to play with. More than likely though you are going to lose badly to higher numbers.
I kvg really that bad that you can't afford to kick a few disagreeable or shady people?

silvertiger

Knight
if you have 5 people online and you kick out 2 you are left with 3 ... while you have hardly any players that you can add in, and enemy (hz) has 10 and more online on all times
From the trash talk I heard: 1 kvg = 5 hz... So by that theory kick 2 and you still have them beat... :p

Maloskies

Squire
With new guilds, come some scumbags a long the way, it isn't a setback at all for us we just boot him and move on, I think this post was to make other people aware of a scammer. I'm young to demise so I didn't realize the history of kurupted, I thought he was trustworthy from what i've been told, as well as koblycrouch. Now I learned that they are not. Lesson is learned, and it wont happen again. This only makes us stronger. Some people are going to be duds and you guys are being very hypocritical as well, you recruited tokeman, did you not? After he completely scammed is guild mate. You recruited Kapero, did you not? After he completely broke a guildmates armor. Try not to make this another Hz versus KvG thread, and more about scammers in general.

Loler

Page
I never heard the story from DWN about kapero. but i heard it was on another server and everything was given to him. Also Dwn likes to drink which is a bad combination for him and a guild because when he gets drunk he gets stupid. Its probably why he plays better solo or with a small group. Ive known Dwn for 7 years btw.

Maloskies

Squire
Exactly, I don't really care, it's just you guys are calling us out for accidentally recruiting a scumbag, when you guys are recruiting known scumbags, i don't give a shit, I'm just calling you guys out for being hypocritical.

Loler

Page
I knew Kurropted was a scum bag btw and ive only been her 6 months. never dealt with him yet but ive been warned by several people about him. Also there is alot less super new 11 year old players in HZ much harder to take advantage of. I can only assume zulu wasnt the only person scammed if he was even the one scammed at all.

zulu2401

Squire
I wasn't scammed. A fellow guildmates using gear I loaned him let kurrupted use it. I logged on after it happened but at that point it was already too late and I began requesting he return it then he left guild.

zulu2401

Squire
There was absolutely no reason for him to do anything like that. No one was ever cruel to him or did anything to him to cause the behavior. Other than me constantly telling him to log into cartog. He's just another drug addicted moron like tokeman.

Maloskies

Squire
Like Jesus guys, we can't have a single discussion about anything, with out someone coming on and say hey HZ didnt get scammed hahaha, or HZ doesnt recruit scammers hahaha.

Can we ever stay on topic?