UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Something's gotta give...

Dexter-LoM

Knight
No one actually goes out of their way to grief / toll anyone in game but cry when anything they don't want to happen remotely does.

Im not going to put up any names or anything but when i was logged in the other day to refresh my accounts was at brit gate with 2 guildys fighting a few blues a red shows up we kill him due to the fact he is not guilded and we expect to be attacked by him, he then goes out of his way to run around us as a ghost and spam slurs and complane about us ganking him. No less than 5 min while my guildys where afk and i was fighting 2 blues he runs down and flags on me in an attempt to gank me i live for a bit till a few guildys show up we kill the blues and him but yet agen it was just us 3v1 ganking him in his mind.

Now the simple fact is we did up set him he was mad and did indeed rage at us and i do believe we said some shit back, But due to the fact he had just lost a few fights and ohhh sooo much gold he was up set and the game was not fun for him was it my fault he was in this mood yes but its due to the fact he had lost.

simple point is the game is more fun when you win and when you lose it is degrading but im not throwing a game and losing it so someone i don't know can have more fun.

So what i got out of you thread was 3 hz ganked him down the first time, then he got mad and rage until he notice your friends left then tries to do the same with the help of 2 random blues with no communication then you ran since you couldn't kill them and called for help. now was 3 vs 3 and he died and said you ganked him down.

Well his right the first time
the second is just funny.