UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Something interesting...

Buttertroll

Sorceror
actully just so you know, the camera was invented quite a few centuries before the washing machine. Now what exactly would be the first device that had the camera Ill have to admit I am un certain.
But I know that the first camera phone came out in 97 but was not available to public until "Sharp" came out with a model in 2000.

again just so you know
Wrong depends how you define washing machine I am fairly certain they had washboards before cameras.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Wrong depends how you define washing machine I am fairly certain they had washboards before cameras.
Nope YOU are wrong.
The earliest special-purpose washing device was the scrub board, invented in 1797
Photographic cameras were a development of the camera obscura, a device dating back to the Ancient Chinese.

By the mid-1850s, steam-driven commercial laundry machinery was on sale in the UK and US.
The first partially successful photograph of a camera image was made in approximately 1816.

So either way you look at it the wash board was after the camera.

Just so you know.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
It is a great video.

But Honestly Reefer Even If you make a video of you killing all of them one by one in a 10 vs 1 they will say you out number them. and technicaly you do. You out number all of them in skills .... :p

Gotta Get Them All.

Buttertroll

Sorceror
Nope YOU are wrong.
The earliest special-purpose washing device was the scrub board, invented in 1797
Photographic cameras were a development of the camera obscura, a device dating back to the Ancient Chinese.

By the mid-1850s, steam-driven commercial laundry machinery was on sale in the UK and US.
The first partially successful photograph of a camera image was made in approximately 1816.

So either way you look at it the wash board was after the camera.

Just so you know.
I am glad you are an expert googler and used the top two google posts for that plagiarized answer, however I am certain cavemen washed their leathers against stones. Next time credit ask.com and wikipedia for their answers.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
I am glad you are an expert googler and used the top two google posts for that plagiarized answer, however I am certain cavemen washed their leathers against stones. Next time credit ask.com and wikipedia for their answers.
Ask.com/Wikipedia is a source that one takes information from somewhere els and puts it in on their website.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Actully the only thing I googled was for the washing machine the camera part was googled only for the correct date since I learned that when I took a course in photography and had to learn the history behind it.

Now you last argument holds no ground since rocks are not considered a device nor are they considered a wash board.
a wash board is made of 2 peices of wood holding a wavy board. unless you can bring me the patent date and proove me wrong.

Phelon

Knight

Have you lot ever realised how much of a bunch of muppets you sound, arguing for the sake of arguing, over such petulant things such as when washing machines we're first invented, mobile phones, and other mundane meaningless crap? Are you all that sad that you feel the need to get one-up on each other with pointless shit like that, which you Google to find the answers for anyway?

Buttertroll

Sorceror
Actully the only thing I googled was for the washing machine the camera part was googled only for the correct date since I learned that when I took a course in photography and had to learn the history behind it.

Now you last argument holds no ground since rocks are not considered a device nor are they considered a wash board.
a wash board is made of 2 peices of wood holding a wavy board. unless you can bring me the patent date and proove me wrong.
I do not believe you need to be patented to be a device and the first washboards were all wood. All wood or all rock both were used to scrub garments against........ I can go on with your silly debate all day long.

Buttertroll

Sorceror
Have you lot ever realised how much of a bunch of muppets you sound, arguing for the sake of arguing, over such petulant things such as when washing machines we're first invented, mobile phones, and other mundane meaningless crap? Are you all that sad that you feel the need to get one-up on each other with pointless shit like that, which you Google to find the answers for anyway?
Mayhaps we find it fun and amusing.

Madbrosmad

Wanderer
actully just so you know, the camera was invented quite a few centuries before the washing machine. Now what exactly would be the first device that had the camera Ill have to admit I am un certain.
But I know that the first camera phone came out in 97 but was not available to public until "Sharp" came out with a model in 2000.

again just so you know

u mad?