UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Something interesting...

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
lol bro id duel you if I even played anymore, only time ive logged in the past year or so is randomly to yell at hz and refresh my accounts, oh, and get on the forums to ruffle your feathers, amusing that you are always here for me in that regard :-P

Could of sworn you just told me this today but yet you are on dieing and have been for the last month or so.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Lol you owned three low hz, you are good, very good xD

PS. Next time don't use ur Nokia 3310 to record this crap :)
I was unaware there was any good hz pvp'er.
thanks for the info.

also just so you know the Nokia 3310 was unable to even take a pic and also was not really ever sold in the Us or North America it was release mostly for Europe.
Nokia 7650 was the first phone with a build in camera coming out quite a few years later.

just so you know.

MB

Knight

mytilus

Sorceror
Frost said:
thanks for the info.

that would explain why we rock you guys time and time again while being vastly outnumbered over and over, we even attempted to raid your harry last night and wiped most of your guild before our attempts were eventually thwarted. Hz spawns harry night after night in hopes of pvp but so rarely anybody comes. The only time you guys can even compete is after you have been shitrocked and whine to bile until he cares enough to actually log in and lead all you lost pups.

TRUTH 100% ^^^^
</ARGUMENT>

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Oh wait Thanks Muscly for the pic of you reskilling lol.
Ive seen your ass get rumbled several times by Hz, including by myself and i know i suck. whats your excuse you over confident tard.
Ummm Ok. #1 Tard, Have I said I was better then anyone I said there was no good Pvp'er in Hz lol and am the tard... Ive seen Bile get his ass rumbled to the ground before also seen EVERY single HZ get there ass rumble to the ground so not sure whats your point there.
that would explain why we rock you guys time and time again while being vastly outnumbered over and over, we even attempted to raid your harry last night and wiped most of your guild before our attempts were eventually thwarted. Hz spawns harry night after night in hopes of pvp but so rarely anybody comes. The only time you guys can even compete is after you have been shitrocked and whine to bile until he cares enough to actually log in and lead all you lost pups.

TRUTH 100% ^^^^
</ARGUMENT>
Yes you have rocked us time over time while you are vastly outnumbering us thanks for coming out clean.
I can recall many nights we came out and raided you guys or you guys came and raided us we won some you well if you loose you will come back ill give you that with more numbers and if fails again you will come back oh wait no you all go back to tram ....

Funny you bring last night into this last I checked we came out with all the scrolls and the ari robe, how far did any hz make it oh wait yeah,,, forgot even your great hero was put down, then you asked the randoms to join you guys then more random to join you guys and all failed please Myt do yourself a favor and just move the fuck on.

GeX92

Squire
also just so you know the Nokia 3310 was unable to even take a pic and also was not really ever sold in the Us or North America it was release mostly for Europe.
Nokia 7650 was the first phone with a build in camera coming out quite a few years later.

ouhhhh reallly >.< ? And I thought that the first thing that had the camera was a washing machine ..

Dexter-LoM

Knight
actully just so you know, the camera was invented quite a few centuries before the washing machine. Now what exactly would be the first device that had the camera Ill have to admit I am un certain.
But I know that the first camera phone came out in 97 but was not available to public until "Sharp" came out with a model in 2000.

again just so you know