UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Something interesting...

Ilikered

Sorceror
I would love to know ppl nicks in game :( So i could post that great pics when i kill them ... :( ( for example with group of 10 ppl at my back).

Archery > all ;)

ps. i would like to say cheers to drake / and i dont remember his tamer name. Hope i didnt make u mad at last idoc :)

el pepino

Sorceror

A GIF of you rez killing frost's wife.... :cool: Thats the kind of PvP us real men like to see. I think I'll keep this thanks!

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Hey Myt who is that you killed in your signature photo? O wait.........
I know it's a nice pic of him also reskilling me notice I am walking away from my corpse...

What honestly makes me laugh is how so many Hz says am such a noob and how terrible I am but are so proud at killing me lol.

r_lee86

Sorceror
I don't see res kill in that photo I see you running from either wither or thunderstorm and you left your body behind you was running so fast. All I remember of you in HZ is MB yelling at you for whatever stupid act you was doing. O and you bring your lame dexxer to do a harry.