UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some updates

John-demise

Wanderer
No anti macro code means you can macro any skill and you dont have to move around, so you can macro in one spot.

As for the tiles it is suppose to be in with next update...And you need the UOSE CD to design your house with it.

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer
psz said:
Chances are someone went through there and killed everything BUT the Reapers :-P

If I get a chance I'll reset it.

actually psz i was on my mortal yesterday and was in that general area a team of me a rune beetle and a ki-rin (dismounted, both pets bonded) went and wiped everything out :) i was bored and hunting :D

Son of MAN

Wanderer
peacemaking

With peacemaking on osi, once you hit 100 skill there was less wait time between uses. When you peaced there was very little wait time, and when you failed there was a lot of wait time. kind of like a reward for peacing and a penalty for failure. There isnt anything like that on Demise, it takes just as long with 0 peacing as it does with gm, and it takes just as long when you fail as when you pass.