UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some updates

psz

Administrator
Some updates

Just a quick rundown of recent updates:

• Ilshenar (including champs) and Malas (including Doom + Gauntlet) are more or less totally spawned. (One or two tweaks here or there are needed, I'm sure)
  • Fel and Tram's dungeons are spawned (one or two exceptions, such as Deciet and Hythloth). This includes Brit Sewers, Orc Caves, Trinsic Passage, etc.
  • Fel's T2A is spawned.
  • Vendors were overhauled to more closely match the Sell/Buy lists of OSI
  • Britain and Yew Graveyards have been spawned
  • Anti-Macro code has been turned off
  • Britain Blacksmith Shops (Both the one by the GY and the one by the Warrior's Guild) have been decorated in Felucca ala Atlantic
  • The Summer Faire (North of the Britain Moongate) has been placed in Trammel ala Atlantic
  • Skara Brae Island has been completely spawned
  • Trinsic (City only) has been completely spawned
  • The area around Trinsic's moongate has been lightly spawned (not finished yet)
  • The server now restarts itself (Server Wars!)every night at 2AM local server time (This resets timers for Help, plants, etc)
  • Decorated the Community Center in Skara Brae Trammel ala Atlantic

Probably a LOT more I can't think of at the moment.

Chris is finishing up on island spawns and Trammel spawns ATM. The hurricanes in Florida have caused him to work a tad slower, so please be patient. Once he is done, we will be importing the spawns onto the shard (does not require a restart).

psz said:
Just a quick rundown of recent updates:

[*]Anti-Macro code has been turned off

How exactly does skill gain work here? I've been told that you need to move around in order to get gains. Is this true?

Also, I've looked everywhere for someone that can train any of the Bard skills. Yesterday I checked every town in both Fel and Tram and couldn't find anyone that would. (The Bard at the Music place in Brit was there, but didn't teach anything).

Is there anyone in the Game that can teach Peace or Music?

Hail Erik :)

The anti macro code is now off, so you should be able to stay in one spot and gain, however if you find you have not gained and you think you should have, you may be having a run of bad luck, move a few tiles and try :)

Sorry cant help re the bard question, as I started mine with 50 music and soem on Peacing.

psz

Administrator
There are bards and bard GMs in the music hall of Britain in both Fel and Trammel.

psz said:
There are bards and bard GMs in the music hall of Britain in both Fel and Trammel.

Ok, cool thanks!

Guess I should have just waited a day.

So now my next question is how about spells? I've yet to find any place where the higher level spells can be bought.

psz

Administrator
Erik said:
Ok, cool thanks!

Guess I should have just waited a day.

So now my next question is how about spells? I've yet to find any place where the higher level spells can be bought.

You don't buy higher level spells, you have to find them on monsters and/or in treasure chests

psz said:
You don't buy higher level spells, you have to find them on monsters and/or in treasure chests

I knew you were going to say that LOL Tx for the confirm, looks like the Tamer is going to do well in scrolls and PS ;)

psz

Administrator
Haven Town, Haven Farms, and the Horde Minion Quest area are all now spawned. Uzerean's Quest is now completable.

hellolovely

Wanderer
Reaper hell

had a problem getting to spider cave north of spirituality in ilsh today... there were about thirty reapers all casting flamestrike on me at the same time :(
... is that spawn supposed to be as heavy as it is? thanks for reply :)

psz

Administrator
Most of the spawns are Random, meaning if you kill one thing, something else may spawn in it's place (Such as a bird or giant spider, etc)

Chances are someone went through there and killed everything BUT the Reapers :-P

If I get a chance I'll reset it.

Bovine Jones

Wanderer
psz said:
Haven Town, Haven Farms, and the Horde Minion Quest area are all now spawned. Uzerean's Quest is now completable.

Ok if these quests are activated what about the collector's quest in Britain? I'm tlaking about the one where you have to study all the cocoon spots, with the prize being a rare colored seed. Theres also suspose to be a quest where you end being able to give 200 fungi to the solen matrarch for 100 translocation powder. Sorry if I'm ranting, I just enjoyed those quests when I use to play on the OSI shards. thanks a ton- The mystical magical Bovine Jones

psz

Administrator
I think you're confusing quests ;->

The Collector's Quest involves Elwood McArrin in Haven, and going to various towns to get everything from sheet music to paintings.

If you're referringto the one where you go into the Solen Hive for eggs, and whatnot, this is the Naturalist Quest (So named, because you need to speak to a Naturalist in one of the Libraries/Scribe Shops to get it)

Both have been available for some time.

mechlar

Wanderer
Two Questions>?

I am not trying to bring up a sore subject but.....I'll add my wife put me up to asking this:
Will the new Housing tiles be implemented when the expansion bugs and scripts are finally worked out>?

And is there an updated eta on when the scripts will be finished, so we can make our ninja characters>?

I know this has probably been run in the ground but just waiting in anticipation because I refuse to get on osi to see what the new system is all about I am what you called an old but never again osi player :p

Thanks,
Mechlar