UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

soccer

fluffhead321

Sorceror
Re: soccer

http://www.johann-sandra.com/popular.htm

as far as most popular sports in the world go...
Seems sketchy to me tbh and i wouldnt cite it as fact or anything but was curious to the reactions.

but also about soccer being the most popular. I am wondering how this can be proven? Yes I understand there are more countries involved in soccer there for teams/federations, but what about popularity based on population density?
Like China and India. The 2 largest countries (population wise) in the world. Have about 1/3 of the earths population, yet soccer isnt all that popular in India (cricket is the most played/observed there) and basketball is more popular with the chinese.
USA is the 3rd most populated country and we already know their standpoint on soccer. People here dont even know or give a shit who Beckham is.

New Deity

Wanderer

fluffhead321;577540 said:

Seems sketchy to me tbh and i wouldnt cite it as fact or anything but was curious to the reactions.

but also about soccer being the most popular. I am wondering how this can be proven? Yes I understand there are more countries involved in soccer there for teams/federations, but what about popularity based on population density?
Like China and India. The 2 largest countries (population wise) in the world. Have about 1/3 of the earths population, yet soccer isnt all that popular in India (cricket is the most played/observed there) and basketball is more popular with the chinese.
USA is the 3rd most populated country and we already know their standpoint on soccer. People here dont even know or give a shit who Beckham is.

easy to sort this out. how many people watch the superbowl and how many people watch the FIFA world cup?

Buiu

Knight

fluffhead321;577540 said:

lol,u just need to think... u ll answer that question by urself.