UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

soccer

gans

Wanderer
Re: soccer

President Bush;572674 said:
Can you explain how you barely got by Egypt and we rolled them?

P.S. We got into the semifinals.

can you say why we in first place of group and we rocked you 3x0 ?????????
bye italy :(

Conan22

Page

President Bush;572674 said:
Can you explain how you barely got by Egypt and we rolled them?

P.S. We got into the semifinals.

EUA just got classification cuz won Egypt and Italy was destroyed by Brazil. If score had been Brazil 2x0 Italy, italians got into the semifinals.

In another words, EUA had luck.

And, I would like to watch Spain x Italy, It would be a much more traditional duel.

PS: anyway EUA have a nice team, but need experience.

Conan22

Page

But you guys need consider it: hockey is not so popular around the world, while football (soccer) is the most popular sport around the world.

Devo

Sorceror

Conan22;572899 said:
But you guys need consider it: hockey is not so popular around the world, while football (soccer) is the most popular sport around the world.

thats wat im getting at, soccer isnt that popular in north america, football, baseball and basketball r the popular ones....for the summer time anyways

Devo

Sorceror

Muggz;573897 said:
USA sucks at hockey too.

well their program is still under development, but ya Canada has the most impact on it, mainly cause we can prob ice about 3-4 teams that could compete on the world stage, russia, sweden and finland r pretty good too, but ya for hockey its Canada all the way, even though ovechkin is better than Crosby i think

Devon 6;573903 said:
well their program is still under development, but ya Canada has the most impact on it, mainly cause we can prob ice about 3-4 teams that could compete on the world stage, russia, sweden and finland r pretty good too, but ya for hockey its Canada all the way, even though ovechkin is better than Crosby i think

Crosby is a fucking sissy.

I was cheering for Detroit the whole way. Well, after my Flames and Canucks shit the bucket.

New Deity

Wanderer

USA is in the confed finals. they beat spain (european champions and current no.1 in the world rankings) and may meet brazil in the finals :)

Conan22

Page

New Deity;573921 said:
USA is in the confed finals. they beat spain (european champions and current no.1 in the world rankings) and may meet brazil in the finals :)

Yep, this is the charm of football (soccer)... allow a weak team defeat a strong team. This happens in few sports.

crackhead

Knight

New Deity;573921 said:

imagine in more than 1% of the people in the us gave a shit about soccer. our good athletes might play that boring game....