UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So you think you're a Champion??

crikey

Sorceror
im in. Character name kenpachi, aim: rmcongley

I know I'lll lose, but If I can ruin at least one bigshot who decides to show up, in close quarters with an axe, ill be satisfied

mares or not, makes little difference to me. If I win the house im keeping any left alive

sad... people act like i am not watching on my ghosts. not even watching the end of it

one of the contestants who played fair will get the house

Josey Wales

Traveler
How can u give it to Sanchen why cus hes ur friend? there were alot of people that played fair like that dexxer Sir Derrick or w.e hes the one that should get the house not just sanchen since hes ur friend

A few people did team up for sure so they pretty much ruined the event for everyone else. I got dexer chopped down :p but i was playing on the up and up.

Who says I had to give it to anyone. Its a ffa and still they cheat... Didnt even try to hide it so why would I reward them. Dont like it? Well I dont care