UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So you think you're a Champion??

Think you have the skills to pay the bills? Bring yo ass out Next Saturday ( Maybe 8pm central time ) for a chance to win a 15x18 Brit gate house and mad resources.

Prizes -
Brit Moongate 15x18 Customized house
60k each reg, 60k each pot besides explosions + 60k empty bottles

Prize for the best recording of it - 5mil GP

Event - FFA at the house. Unlimited number of contestants but once i close off the trash barrel then no one else is allowed. Winner will be the last person alive in the house. ALMOST EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED but dragons/wws/mares... fyi i reserve the right to implement or exclude a rule and regulation, in case there is something i did not think of which happens often :)

things to remember - Best if you bring a red or plan on going red. house is private so if you log off you will be kicked outside
Rules to remember - IF YOU FIGHT IN THE HOUSE BEFORE IT IS TIME ( AKA WHILE WE ARE TRYING TO GET EVERYONE IN THERE ) YOU WILL BE BANNED AND NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.

NO OBVIOUS GANKING. IF I SEE IT I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT TRUST ME. This event is a FFA so do not ruin it by being a douche bag and bringing your guild and thinking you will win it like that

Leave contestant name with your aim

Event will hopefully start March 17,2012

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Need some feed back or it isn't worth doing.

please post if you will be interested in doing this or if you have a different rule style in mind.

Freezie PoP

Squire
this seems like a really cool idea, however i believe with such a sweet prize at stake, somebody, some way is gonna find a way to, for lack of a better term, faggotize it. i would like to come and be part of the fun, but i work every saturday night. i have to. even if i'm dead. it sucks :(

Mara

Knight
There is no better player event organizer than mr AlchyPwn, at least when it comes to PVP events. These types of things serve the interest of the shard and PVP on a great many levels. Hopefully, it will all go well.

My proclivities, strange as they may be, prevent me from attending. Keep it up though, and best of luck to the contestants.

mares wont be as bad as dragons and wws getting summoned in but as the feedback comes in rules and what is allowed may change

AXOLOTL

Sorceror
Glanton will be there.

I vote no mares- I mean, cmon buddyy...we're talking about close quarters ffa here right? If mares are allowed, then ur up shit creek if you dont bring one, and me...I don't have one.

Glanton will be there.

I vote no mares- I mean, cmon buddyy...we're talking about close quarters ffa here right? If mares are allowed, then ur up shit creek if you dont bring one, and me...I don't have one.
whoever owns the mare will prolly be ome of the first to die