UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So who all is around?

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned
Re: So who all is around?

=O

Hey m8. Don't really play much uo anymore, but I'm still around. Few pkhqers play occasionally as well. I just log on to buy shit and occasionally get ganked in del. If you end up coming back, hit me up :)

Unrequited;1742975 said:
Played here about 2 years ago and just checking in.

Only guys I have really talked to for past while have been Addicted and Rambone occasionally on aim. So just checking in seeing if anyone is still around from back in the day and how is life on UO. Thinking of picking the game up a bit for shits and giggles.

To Mark and Forum Admins: If I am not mistaken I have finally out lived my 2 year ban. Btw Mark you banned me for what Christoph said, we just shared IPs. Really shouldn't have been banned in first place, but it is all good.

To Ryan: Call my cell sometime. I am back in town and finally have that thing called free time again.

unrequited love/Ezkiel/Brock

you always were a fag

heh jk nice to see you are still around.

Rubnuk

Wanderer

Unrequited;1742975 said:
Played here about 2 years ago and just checking in.
*blah*

unrequited love/Ezkiel/Brock

ZOMG, I think i fit in here :)

CELERES/bacon/tedious/thorn II/ whiteeye etc etc. (The aussie)

Was with you right from the get go with the gladiator guild before rp/tiny bit of faction then pk etc etc. Good to know your not dead lol.

I played for a while after you saw me last with the SA. guild which was pretty fun. I spoke to addicted a bit on aim but other than that i think everyone left/moved on. I'm two weeks shy from finishing my degree so will also have some spair time on my hands. Send me a pm if you want to catch up or something, i no longer have any accounts on here that i know of but meh. (i no longer have aim as far as i'm aware either so pm is best)*yes willing to play again*

Punkers Slave;1744140 said:
long time no see, holy crap.
zomg x 2 lol.

Punkers/Love/Addicted/Myself/Pirate dude (forget his name)/Nathaniel/Vestros/Vestros Missus/ Heracles/ Red guard/ Stephan

Those are the only ones i can remember and are who i class as the old crew :)

*Got aim working*

Shr**som is me and i assume your still L*****Istanbul

Unrequited

Sorceror

Rambone;1744381 said:
=O

Hey m8. Don't really play much uo anymore, but I'm still around. Few pkhqers play occasionally as well. I just log on to buy shit and occasionally get ganked in del. If you end up coming back, hit me up :)

I am downloading the client once again, I will try to get ahold of you and ryan tonight.

Btw the aim is still LifeInIstanbul

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Unrequited;1818026 said:
I am downloading the client once again, I will try to get ahold of you and ryan tonight.

Btw the aim is still LifeInIstanbul

You were free of uo... why would you let it back into your life?

Unrequited

Sorceror

Darc Abyss;1818106 said:
You were free of uo... why would you let it back into your life?

I have school, 2 part time jobs, and a fiance. I am pretty sure UO will be on the back burner.

Plus I beat the game the first time around.

Darc Abyss;1818174 said:
Lies.....

He was pretty fucking wealthy, Shitloads of gold, had a hooded shroud & some one of kind rares/clothing etc. Was a Seer at one time too.

Yea, he beat it.

Sammich

Wanderer

Testament;1818416 said:
He was pretty fucking wealthy, Shitloads of gold, had a hooded shroud & some one of kind rares/clothing etc. Was a Seer at one time too.

Yea, he beat it.

This list is missing much information. hehehe

KoNNaN

Knight

Testament;1818416 said:

Yea, he beat it.

But did he beat the final boss :rolleyes: