UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So who all is around?

Unrequited

Sorceror
So who all is around?

Played here about 2 years ago and just checking in.

Only guys I have really talked to for past while have been Addicted and Rambone occasionally on aim. So just checking in seeing if anyone is still around from back in the day and how is life on UO. Thinking of picking the game up a bit for shits and giggles.

To Mark and Forum Admins: If I am not mistaken I have finally out lived my 2 year ban. Btw Mark you banned me for what Christoph said, we just shared IPs. Really shouldn't have been banned in first place, but it is all good.

To Ryan: Call my cell sometime. I am back in town and finally have that thing called free time again.

unrequited love/Ezkiel/Brock

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: So who all is around?

Unrequited;1742975 said:
To Mark and Forum Admins: If I am not mistaken I have finally out lived my 2 year ban. Btw Mark you banned me for what Christoph said, we just shared IPs. Really shouldn't have been banned in first place, but it is all good.

Hi !

I dont know you.

That doesnt sound like too much of a good comeback message ;)

But anyway, welcome back if you do come back

Unrequited

Sorceror

ahhnold;1743044 said:
zomfg call my cellphone we'll totally like hookup

Forum fanbois are easy to spot these days.

And good to see Mr. Brightside around. I figured you would have been banned for good.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Unrequited;1742975 said:

Only guys I have really talked to for past while have been Addicted and Rambone occasionally on aim. So just checking in seeing if anyone is still around from back in the day and how is life on UO. Thinking of picking the game up a bit for shits and giggles.

To Ryan: Call my cell sometime. I am back in town and finally have that thing called free time again.

welcome back...

u must have rly pissed em off to get a 2 year ban..

i recommend not getting caught up in uo again. it's a tedious bore. i guess other games suck too.... just go do things irl. join a baseball team. go to a strip club.

Unrequited;1742975 said:

wb. Figured you left for good, didnt know you got the ban stick.