UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So, how is factions atm?

Alvar

Wanderer
Re: So, how is factions atm?

TB Has the most and aren't accepting any more.
CoM has the most active pvpers, then Minax, then SL, then TB

Red Squirel

Wanderer

My pk pvm tamer is in minax, but I have not been playing as much. And I need practice with that char. 2 nightmares totally pwn most people though, they're fast and do massive damage.

pkrlz

Knight

Red Squirel said:
My pk pvm tamer is in minax, but I have not been playing as much. And I need practice with that char. 2 nightmares totally pwn most people though, they're fast and do massive damage.

i prefer RB+nm or bake (spells AI)

Red Squirel

Wanderer

Yeah rune beetle is nice too for the lethal nox, though they are so slow, so its easier to run away from, though with proper strategies and practice it could work nicely.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

I think I have a char in both minax and com... I'm just not willing to give up my red horse and all my faction points yet.

Facko

Sorceror

Dark Skorpio;204631 said:
I think I have a char in both minax and com... I'm just not willing to give up my red horse and all my faction points yet.

meh, i think you should quit if ur not gonna do anything with the leadership youve gained in minax. let someone else that will do something with it have it.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Facko;205056 said:
meh, i think you should quit if ur not gonna do anything with the leadership youve gained in minax. let someone else that will do something with it have it.
Who says I'm not doing anything with it?

Facko

Sorceror

Ok, my mistake... but 100 tithe?

How am I supposed to earn my own pretty red horse like that? :(

Also with the taxes so high I'm tempted to let the shadowlords take the sigils again. =/

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Facko;205152 said:
Ok, my mistake... but 100 tithe?

How am I supposed to earn my own pretty red horse like that? :(

Also with the taxes so high I'm tempted to let the shadowlords take the sigils again. =/
You can thank the minax player that explo fs'd me while I was in the base at the stone for the 100 tithing rate. But I'm sure I'll change that later.