UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So, how is factions atm?

Jamboish

Wanderer
Re: So, how is factions atm?

I solo TB with Nivly Fox, but I haven't found a day yet it and I fought each other more than oranges..

ZachM1

Sorceror

Some e. members in CoM. Some house hiders in TB. Some house hiders in SL.
Some guradzone hiders in CoM also. Havent seen any Minax other than Septar.

Jamboish

Wanderer

I have only seen Livly Fox and I in TB, and if you call me sitting in a house vs. a minax and com 2v1 during statloss house hiding then sorry :) Won't happen again, I will come right out and fight with my 66.3 skills.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

For the longest time Xeres and I were the only ones in minax. There were quite a few in sl but it seems like they've died out.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

If I still have my second minax war horse you can have it, just make sure you bond it.

Minax is trying to grow to get factions up an running again. There's a few of us in there right now but trying to get some more members. COM probably noticed their sigils missing one day. Unfortunately nobody from minax was there to protect them XD.

Alvar

Wanderer

Balthazar-demise said:
Minax is trying to grow to get factions up an running again. There's a few of us in there right now but trying to get some more members. COM probably noticed their sigils missing one day. Unfortunately nobody from minax was there to protect them XD.

<3 Kitka for that :p - Best. Faction theif. Ever. :p

Windows Dark

Wanderer

Hm factions sux tbh. If you hit the wrong key, you will wait 20 minutes of skill loss. lol. that happens.

Lucifall

Knight

Totally agreed. Specially whan you got these AdA ai spammers. Hiting a FS hotkey whan they start is deadly as hell. :(