UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So...hi.

Re: So...hi.

Tiens-hybrid;1842093 said:
I lost all my screenshots when I changed computer, I do remember Black Lotus being in CIA though. It's a shame people have to lie to be credible for their obviously amazing pvp skills.

<-sardonic

Megumi

Wanderer

PiNgPoNg;1842456 said:
Wow you're even gayer than people say you are

I don't think it's possible to be gayer than Richard Simmons fucking Liberace while Elton John alternates between rimming him [Simmons] and blowing Liberace... Oh and Ru Paul is videotaping the whole thing while beating off and moaning with "Never gonna give you up" by Rick Astley is playing in the background.
Because that's how gay we say Luigi is.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Tiens-hybrid;1842088 said:
Ps Ras. What is that bow in your bag? Aren't those the composite bows? How did you get one? Would very much like to know for my archer :)

Champ of brit bow, they last 2 weeks, winner of champ of brit gets to choose a blessed red weapon of their choice. Its runic aswell, lower end, but supremely accurate.

Brookly

Sorceror

DementedJester;1842485 said:
I don't think it's possible to be gayer than Richard Simmons fucking Liberace while Elton John alternates between rimming him [Simmons] and blowing Liberace... Oh and Ru Paul is videotaping the whole thing while beating off and moaning with "Never gonna give you up" by Rick Astley is playing in the background.
Because that's how gay we say Luigi is.

Liberace was fabulous. His outfits were fabulous. His performances were fabulous.

elohdee

Knight

siris/james;1841997 said:
dude besides like sharp, we were best g healers on shard.. i've played with a lot of people and i've never seen g heals like the ones we got.. we only off screened when out numbered to get loaded and drop someone.. or the one person whos getting sync'd on off screens with g heal while rest of us stay.. everyone fuckin does it..

more like you aint ever seen heals like mine.

DaGongeKid

Sorceror

lud was a joke when i played aot back in the day im sure without the crews he always only fought with IC and others like it he used to refuse 1v1 on the feild or pits :(

GimpCent

Knight

Do you guys realize you are on the internet fighting with a person who looks like this?

If he isn't better then you at video games, you need to take a break yourself