UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So...hi.

Megumi

Wanderer
So...hi.

My name is Lud and, um, it's been a whine since I made a new thread. SO I decided that in light of recent events that I'd make a new post!

Rejoined TB.

Took towns.

Made some people whine about uneven numbers.

Discuss.

P.S. OWNED NOOBIE SCUM!

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer
Re: So...hi.

DementedJester;1832044 said:
My name is Lud and, um, it's been a whine since I made a new thread. SO I decided that in light of recent events that I'd make a new post!

Rejoined TB.

Took towns.

Made some people whine about uneven numbers.

Discuss.

P.S. OWNED NOOBIE SCUM!

are u sheriff Lud lol. You should post a pic of a bag of milk dying to me with healers :)

You guys were rolling pretty deep too when i saw u later on.

godofsoap

Wanderer

Sharp Dragon;1832046 said:
are u sheriff Lud lol. You should post a pic of a bag of milk dying to me with healers :)

You guys were rolling pretty deep too when i saw u later on.

How about he posts some pictures of you getting shitstomped in del instead?

Flipper

Knight

lud's gay

i know this from when i was in rage

i've never seen a guy so badly after so many nuts in my life... and i know lots of gay people irl

he was never really on my nuts though maybe cause i was designated guild bitch for the first 4 months. then bob joined

elohdee

Knight

Flipper;1832232 said:
lud's gay

i know this from when i was in rage

i've never seen a guy so badly after so many nuts in my life... and i know lots of gay people irl

he was never really on my nuts though maybe cause i was designated guild bitch for the first 4 months. then bob joined

oh bob, where is that guy ;[

Flipper

Knight

Dr Zoidberg;1832243 said:
You were the best guild bitch ever though, i loved you and i was just a hangaround.

hahaha ahhh the good ol' days... this thread brings back some memories with all the recognizable names. sometimes i wish it were 2006 again