UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So barcode has done the leet thing?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: So barcode has done the leet thing?

I'm at chaos anyone wanna duel, I'm better at ultima then bitching on forums, so if anyone wants to join me you know where to find me

Mister Dank

Knight

uhh srsly?! wtf dood jsut dont even tlak to me dood i dont wanna read your comments cuz i mean lol! what a dumbass irl omgoose tlak more shit in a game are you trying to amek up 4 failing irl? god wutever im not tlaking to you no moar

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Mister Dank;353177 said:
uhh srsly?! wtf dood jsut dont even tlak to me dood i dont wanna read your comments cuz i mean lol! what a dumbass irl omgoose tlak more shit in a game are you trying to amek up 4 failing irl? god wutever im not tlaking to you no moar

Types well for someone with no hands :D

Tempest

Knight

Jambo-demise;353144 said:
Heh, ask Yukmouth what happened in skara brae WITH the guy that was casting exp ebolt on me. The moron lost almost 900 regs that day 1v2 vs. this shitty archer :) I think he needs a teacher too. Step up and teach him?

OR, how about Bile. He dies to dismount death strike everytime...Teach him?

The two guys you named have no type of decent pvp gear at all.

Do you have any examples of where you can take anyone out on that char who is actually decently suited up?

Jamboish

Wanderer

Dexter-LoM;353174 said:
RzA I do recall the time you are talking bout and the day you see Frost there you can come and trash me lol Ill deserve it lol

but for chi I seen chi killed newbies at chaos just for fun reskilling them too everyone does it Ill agree allot of people do things just to piss off other guilds for "fun"

On my part everytime I see a member of DD I try to help them reguardless who is attacking them you can ask some of your members

I am just saying that CHI TALKS ALLOT OF BS to be honest chi went down since RzA left they became LAME

Hi. It was me at chaos shrine, and they weren't noobs. It was Albino, and he should remember it. I got the ds off of the steps behind the little dueling arena to kill him and the macer he was dueling. THEN the rest of the people, including the pk revealer. But your right:

Albino=noob. So I was reskilling noobs, sorry for posting!!

Mister Dank

Knight

Steven_Greer;353178 said:
Types well for someone with no hands :D

opmgf gucvking loser dont talk to me take your shit somewere else dood, go talk to your mom cuz maybe she will care what you say i dont maybe she will give you some ovaltine that i kno you like huh loser rofl go get a job oh you have one at mcdonalds? my bad roflkthx

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Hyphy Train;353179 said:

Do you have any examples of where you can take anyone out on that char who is actually decently suited up?
LOL no that is why he wont duel anyone oh wait its cause he is a stealth I bet they are not made to duel lollllll

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

I appreciate the compliment and help towards my members frost, but it is the nature of the game, they will always wrong eachother. That is the way of demise, and you are right, you did not assist them on doing that raid on my GH. It is appreciated. Chi however, while it is not the friendliest guild, it must be admitted they do hold a standard that most guilds do not and it is noteworthy that a member of Chi will rarely haul ass to save his skin while his guildmates die. It is their teamwork that makes them better, not their way to the shard.

Jamboish

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;353179 said:

HOHO! Name one that doesn't precast para when I show, and I'll kill them :) Better yet, don't use heal spells like me and I'll kill you :)

Mister Dank

Knight

luigi-demise;353173 said:
uhh, seriously? u need a better brain, time to upgrade.

If you can't understand a generic post made in jest, perhaps you should take your own advice.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Jambo-demise;353185 said:
HOHO! Name one that doesn't precast para when I show, and I'll kill them :) Better yet, don't use heal spells like me and I'll kill you :)
LmAO dont run they dont para lol

I have pure dexxer no magery what so ever and I dont need to hide you hide cuase you dont have balls to play nor have talent.

Tempest

Knight

Highly doubt you can kill me alone on that archer sir...

I`ve killed you so many times with just a wither... =[

I`m not saying your char isn`t nice for the field but when you begin to boast about beating people 2v1 with that template it gives me the lulz.

Jamboish

Wanderer

Actually, what is Yukmouth's excuse? He died, took 34 arrows and me to stay put the entire time, but it was done. Lemme guess. No suit. But every person I name is a pk in your guild, so there for your entire guild sucks :)

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

Mister Dank;353187 said:
If you can't understand a generic post made in jest, perhaps you should take your own advice.

In danks defense.. hes probably high..

Mister Dank

Knight

hohoho huh wt f are you santaclaws or something you freakin looser boy, omg go play rrunescape with your muther cuz you fail at life, roflroflkthxbyenewb

Jamboish

Wanderer

Mister Dank;353192 said:
hohoho huh wt f are you santaclaws or something you freakin looser boy, omg go play rrunescape with your muther cuz you fail at life, roflroflkthxbyenewb

Yet another that compairs pixels with irl. gg :) Owned me!

ohh r u the paul guy which has no brains ?? haha u res killed me once yeah ! but you werent hefty enough to do it again, on the contrary u ended up being res killed ahah :)

that was hilarious ...

PAUL: " im going to pvm... later "

ALBINO: RECALL

PAUL: RESSES

ALBINO: recalls back and pwnd paul for the 3rd time what was it ? 4th ? i 4got

noob

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

Mister Dank;353192 said:

and was also likely holding a joint at the time he attempted to type properly. Mister Dank... much <3, but you aren't helping yourself at the moment.. this is not one of your days of shining intellectual contributions... hehe.

Mister Dank

Knight

Jambo-demise;353193 said:
Yet another that compairs pixels with irl. gg :) Owned me!

wtf are you smoking lol1!1 pixels are irl dumbass go get an education and i dont mean watching pbs rofl looser boy gg that i owned you? no one has to be good to own a pathetric fat loser in his mother's basement rofl now thats owend kthx go kry in your choclit milk virgin

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Jambo-demise;353190 said:
Actually, what is Yukmouth's excuse? He died, took 34 arrows and me to stay put the entire time, but it was done. Lemme guess. No suit. But every person I name is a pk in your guild, so there for your entire guild sucks :)
Yeah am a pk come duel then if you win ill say your the god of uo archers lolzzzz