UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So barcode has done the leet thing?

Jamboish

Wanderer
So barcode has done the leet thing?

So, I thought this was funny.

Albino as a teacher?? Are you guys desperate??

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Re: So barcode has done the leet thing?

Jambo-demise;353120 said:
So, I thought this was funny.

Albino as a teacher?? Are you guys desperate??
What the fuck you talking bout. you are nothing but a scrum that hides and run your the fucking worst chi ever made so before you fight like a decent player instead of hiding shut you god damm fucking mouth boy. at least we help new players on the shard reguardless who they are can you say the same you dumb fuck go stealth your ass behind your guild mate before your get pwn u foolish kid

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

both of you need to go to the "a good deed" thread.. too much negativity here.. I just didn't appreciate barcode mocking what I have been trying to do with |DD|

p01n7e

Sorceror

I think that you got mad that he pwned you some time ago on his lame char as you described him and are frustraded thus unable to reason like a normal person let alone type like one because you used no fucking punctuation in your already retarded enough post which you made even more stupid
*edit* sorry, i put a . at the end, my bad

Jamboish

Wanderer

Dexter. Thanks for the erage sir. But this is straight out of your sig :)

DEXTER tamer necro mage (TKW)
Mirage Stealth Legendary Archer <----
MYA Archer/Spellweaver
Frost the formally known Edwig. legendary swordsman

I don't know who you are, or what your mad about. Sorry if I killed you. I am sorry I am the only pure stealther that plays demise :( SORRY SORRY. Sorry, I don't have the riches you do to make a mage. SORRY SORRY. Sorry that I don't have a necro/tamer/mage to pvp with. SORRY SORRY.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

p01n7e;353132 said:
I think that you got mad that he pwned you some time ago on his lame char as you described him and are frustraded thus unable to reason like a normal person let alone type like one because you used no fucking punctuation in your already retarded enough post which you made even more stupid
*edit* sorry, i put a . at the end, my bad
Makes me fucking laugh when stupid idiots like you use punctuation as a blow, how about you try talking my native language you dumb fuck.

and no he never have droped me one on one as far as i can remember.

I just find this funny how he can laugh when someone try to teach someone how to pvp when all chi does is bitch that there is not anough action on this shard.. Fuckin Chi thinks they are fucking gods of Demise whatever some of them are good some of them i wont comment. But Paul sorry but you are lame player that hides you dont have the balls to come one on one vs me so keep hiding and think you are one of the best when we all know what you are
its not because 4-5 members of chi a actully decent that it makes you good.

RzA I have always admire you for the time and devotion you have to teach new players and you have total respect from me for that.

Point or whatever fuck your punctuation up your sorry lame ass

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Dexter-LoM;353128 said:
What the fuck you talking bout. you are nothing but a scrum that hides and run your the fucking worst chi ever made so before you fight like a decent player instead of hiding shut you god damm fucking mouth boy. at least we help new players on the shard reguardless who they are can you say the same you dumb fuck go stealth your ass behind your guild mate before your get pwn u foolish kid

Dr. Phil: I'm sensing severe trust issues, okay. You can trust me I Don't want to hurt you.

* UO Is not for everyone, some side effects may include, horrible spelling, public displays of raging, severe lack of punctuation. Some more serious side effects may include denile of reality, talking shit 24/7 and not backing it up, and aquireing an imaginary sence of superiority.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM;353128 said:

I See no yumi :p

im not teaching him how to play, he already knows, im just getting this guy started by giving him gear, scrolls & money, im not a wabbae teacher and i dont have time for it either

that title will be removed shortly once he gets his suit together, and im sure ure gonna love this guy :)

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Jambo-demise;353135 said:
Dexter. Thanks for the erage sir. But this is straight out of your sig :)

DEXTER tamer necro mage (TKW)
Mirage Stealth Legendary Archer <----
MYA Archer/Spellweaver
Frost the formally known Edwig. legendary swordsman

I don't know who you are, or what your mad about. Sorry if I killed you. I am sorry I am the only pure stealther that plays demise :( SORRY SORRY. Sorry, I don't have the riches you do to make a mage. SORRY SORRY. Sorry that I don't have a necro/tamer/mage to pvp with. SORRY SORRY.
Dood if you can find my char mirage on shard she is either naked cause I got over my lamness and gave up on being stealther and became Frost . your the only true stealther on Demise Mae is 10 times better then you and less chicken then even Mr. Weed is 10 times better then you I could name you few more stealther better then your sorry ass so shut the fuck up

Jamboish

Wanderer

Dexter-LoM;353138 said:
Makes me fucking laugh when stupid idiots like you use punctuation as a blow, how about you try talking my native language you dumb fuck.

I just find this funny how he can laugh when someone try to teach someone how to pvp when all chi does is bitch that there is not anough action on this shard.. Fuckin Chi thinks they are fucking gods of Demise whatever some of them are good some of them i wont comment. But Paul sorry but you are lame player that hides you dont have the balls to come one on one vs me so keep hiding and think you are one of the best when we all know what you are

RzA I have always admire you for the time and devotion you have to teach new players and you have total respect from me for that.

Heh, ask Yukmouth what happened in skara brae WITH the guy that was casting exp ebolt on me. The moron lost almost 900 regs that day 1v2 vs. this shitty archer :) I think he needs a teacher too. Step up and teach him?

OR, how about Bile. He dies to dismount death strike everytime...Teach him?

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Dexter-LoM;353138 said:

You house hide.
Being in chi automatically makes someone good, no matter what you say.
Punctuation blows are 1337.
Chi wins.
Barcode loses.
Me and Duck will 2v5 ur guild anyday.
www.uomovies.com

Jamboish

Wanderer

Heh, name 1 stealther other than me and an sheep (Tortu) that doesn't use a Yumi bow as a main weapon. :) Mounted archers/stealthers aren't stealthers. Just because stealth is in your template doesn't make you stealth. I mount when it is like me and my hero revenant vs 5+. And then I am still using my normal weapons/dismount+dismount.

luigi-demise;353145 said:
You house hide.
Being in chi automatically makes someone good, no matter what you say.
Punctuation blows are 1337.
Chi wins.
Barcode loses.
Me and Duck will 2v5 ur guild anyday.
www.uomovies.com

im pretty sure in the last harrower that u raided us, akasha managed to escape from u guys like 7 v 1? w/o bloodmoss & bp ...