UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

^SM guild

crikey

Sorceror
Uonewbs is certainly decent at 1v1

Group field fights however Ive yet to see evidence of his team being good at all. It seems like his team loses to everybody :(

Loses to micks group, SM, Ice, etc....

Im thinking its not uonewbs fault tbh. Whoever his teamate is sucks big donkey dick. Nothing wrong with that as long as you have fun playing together, but ifbyou want to silence the haters, I suggest you get a better teamate, because you are taking all the heat over his failure to match your skill level

Thats all I got to say about THAT

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Uonewbs is certainly decent at 1v1

Group field fights however Ive yet to see evidence of his team being good at all. It seems like his team loses to everybody :(

Loses to micks group, SM, Ice, etc....

Im thinking its not uonewbs fault tbh. Whoever his teamate is sucks big donkey dick. Nothing wrong with that as long as you have fun playing together, but ifbyou want to silence the haters, I suggest you get a better teamate, because you are taking all the heat over his failure to match your skill level

Thats all I got to say about THAT

He's definitely the weakest link in his group...