UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sly's Guide to your Neighbour's Pocket

Granty

Sorceror
Re: Sly's Guide to your Neighbour's Pocket

Heyhey

a short Question to Mirror Image

is there any formula that describes how much damage it can take?

Hilde

Page

One hit. Never seen a mirror image survive one hit, even with very low damage.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

785 Skill Points (only +5 from oldbieness)
170 HP
14 HP Regeneration (aiming for 20)
73 Reflect Phycial Damage (with possibility to reach 103)
80% Enhance Potions
30% DCI

170hp isnt possible as far as i know how did you do it?
80 enhance wtf?
what kind of mods do you look for in a armor?
hp reg, reflect, hp inc and?
also is there a player run active thief guild around?

Hilde

Page

170HP = 150 STR (125HP) + 25 HPI + Wolf Form (20HPI)
80 Enhance Potions = 50 Enhance Potions from Items + GM Alchemy
HP Regen is capped at 18! But: http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?p=632645
Mods to aim for: HPR, HPI, RPD, DCI, Enhance potions (if you go for that template)
There are more than one thief guilds I know of. How active they are is another question ;)

Ozz

Traveler
If anyone wil read this, first of all sry for necroing an old thread, but well i wanted to thank Sly for the amazing info put here.

Got a question thou, i only will be playing a thief, will i be able to maintain myself as far as training my skill goes? As there are some skills and gear that would need funding.

Ty in advance for any kind os answer ;)

baaoodler

Traveler
^ you will need some form of income for gear or insurance.

I am pretty sure you can train all theif skills free.. (not including magery)

Tracking is as simple as a track creature macro at minoc moongate.

You can snoop free in any fel town.. and i am pretty sure you can steal from a packy (that is guarding you)

You probably need to buy gear/ train magery or join a guild for resisting.. that would also help with wep skills

Would this work

Wrestle
Resist 40
ninja
Hide
Stealth 60
Steal
Snoop
Sw 100

Or no resist, 40 Sw and gm parry?

It would stand to reason that a lvl 6 focus gift of renewal would increase your chances of escape. Is there any benefit to gm sw?

Mister Pink

Squire
You need a blessed burglar's bandana.

90 snoop +10 burglars
90 or 100 steal +10 burglars
100 hide
50 stealth +10 burglars
100 resist
107.8 ninja

That brings you to 537.8 so the rest is up to you.

Ilikered

Sorceror
You need a blessed burglar's bandana.

90 snoop +10 burglars
90 or 100 steal +10 burglars
100 hide
50 stealth +10 burglars
100 resist
107.8 ninja

That brings you to 537.8 so the rest is up to you.
for lama is 107.5 ninj ;p

i would go for 120 ninj for dog tho ;p

Brumak

Traveler
The Driveby

• Create seperate macros for these actions:
  • Stealing
  • Use skill Anatomy (or any other non-revealing skill that demands a target)
  • LastObject
  • LastTarget
  1. Find a victim, open his paperdoll and double click his backpack. This can be done from a distance and avoid you from exposing yourself to danger too early. The victim’s backpack is now the last object you clicked and can therefore be opened with a simple use of your macro called “LastObject”.
  2. Stealth up to your victim and press your “LastObject” macro. If you have GM Snooping, you should now be looking inside your victim’s backpack.
  3. Press your “Use skill Anatomy” macro and target the item you would like to steal (insured and blessed items are not stealable). The item is now set as your last target.
  4. To steal the item, all you have to do now is stand 1 tile away from your victim and use your “Stealing” macro followed by your “LastTarget” macro. For it to become a Driveby, you need to stand at a distance from your victim, activate the “Stealing” macro, run by your victim and activate your “LastTarget” macro when your character is passing on a tile just next to your victim.

One thing I found with this is that once you have step 3 and in step 4 you have pressed your steal key and now have the targeting reticle you can use animal form and change into something else. This then give you the ability to run past faster and still be able to steal the item you have as your last target. =]