UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

sinking accounts

Sam-hybrid

Knight
Re: sinking accounts

girtrute;1743031 said:
yea you were little kid barley understanding how the game worked i know both better.

haha UOG i very much doubt.

ye so.. u not know that younger people learn faster? its a well know fact

Sam-hybrid;1743037 said:
haha UOG i very much doubt.

ye so.. u not know that younger people learn faster? its a well know fact

Not to make waves but if you think a 9 year old is fully matured and able to process the surroundings demanded for UO then you are wrong. Yes youth does retain information easier and process it faster, but hard to process anything when you do not understand it.

speed + capacticy = youth

Understanding = patience + comprehension

Basically youth generally lacks patience or the key foundation to grasp the task, so take baby steps :)

Not on anyones side just playing out the psychology bit.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

KillingisNatural;1743086 said:
Not to make waves but if you think a 9 year old is fully matured and able to process the surroundings demanded for UO then you are wrong. Yes youth does retain information easier and process it faster, but hard to process anything when you do not understand it.

speed + capacticy = youth

Understanding = patience + comprehension

Basically youth generally lacks patience or the key foundation to grasp the task, so take baby steps :)

Not on anyones side just playing out the psychology bit.

what... the... fuck..

lol aye ok mate, thanks...

Ronn

Sorceror

At a idoc a G&G fag was multi-sync 4 archers and by the time i went close i died. I called a GM and he did it again and went to jail.

oldskooluo

Sorceror

my guildies and i do it, just to thin out the afk macroers and spamm advertisers.
if your at ANY bank and afk, you might as well be macroing in a dungeon cuz your goooood as dead SON
i stopped a guy one day and asked him " wanna see something really scary?" hes says "no"
i say vas rel por WOOF WOOF WOOF triple flamestrike from guildies, dood dies on the spot,
sheet i never laughed so hard

So what your sayin is that yours and your guild mates PvP skill's sucks so bad you have to gate in 3 guildies to FS people who are AFK? I feel some sorrow for you.